NB vs OV: Northern Brave will square off against Otago Volts in the 4th match of the Super Smash T20 2021-22 on Friday at Seddon Park, Hamilton.
Northern Brave didn’t have a good season last year as they won only five out of their 10 matches and finished 4th in the points table. This season, they would be looking for better performance.
Otago Volts, on the other hand, lost their first match against Central Hinds, as they failed to defend the total of 184 runs in the scheduled 20 overs. They’ll be looking to bounce back in the tournament.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 4 of the Super Smash 2021/22 between Northern Brave and Otago Volts.
NB vs OV Match Details
- Match: Northern Brave vs Otago Volts, Match 4
- Date: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Time: 11:10 AM (IST)
- Venue: Seddon Park, Hamilton
- Live Streaming: Fancode
The pitch will be assisting batters more and the team batting first will be looking to set a big target and defend it.
NB vs OV Probable Playing XI
Northern Brave Playing XI
Jeet Raval (C), Peter Bocock (WK), Brett Hampton, Henry Cooper, Katene Clarke, Zak Gibson, Fred Walker, Joe Walker, Joe Carter, Scott Kuggeleijn, Colin de Grandhomme.
Otago Volts Playing XI
Hamish Rutherford (C), Max Chu (WK), Jacob Duffy, Neil Broom, Nick Kelly, Dale Phillips, Anaru Kitchen, Matthew Bacon, Josh Finnie, Michael Rae, Michael Rippon.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 148 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 1
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 1
Northern Brave & Otago Volts Last 5 Matches Stats
NB vs OV Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Hamish Rutherford||82 Runs|
|Anaru Kitchen||25 Runs & 1 Wickets|
|Michael Rippon||4 Wickets & 18 Runs|
|Neil Broom||72 Runs|
NB vs OV Captaincy Picks
- Hamish Rutherford
- Anaru Kitchen
- Colin de Grandhomme
NB vs OV Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Max Chu
- Batsmen: Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford, Jeet Raval, Joe Carter
- All-Rounders: Colin de Grandhomme, Anaru Kitchen, Joe Walker
- Bowlers: Scott Kuggeleijn, Matthew Bacon, Fred Walker
- Captain: Hamish Rutherford
- Vice-Captain: Colin de Grandhomme
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Peter Bocock
- Batsmen: Hamish Rutherford, Jeet Raval, Nick Kelly
- All-Rounders: Michael Rippon, Colin de Grandhomme, Anaru Kitchen, Brett Hampton
- Bowlers: Jacob Duffy, Scott Kuggeleijn, Zak Gibson
- Captain: Anaru Kitchen
- Vice-Captain: Jeet Raval
Probable Winner Of The Match
Otago Volts is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.