KTS vs DOL: Knights will lock horns against Dolphins in Match 4 match of the CSA T20 Challenge, 2021/22 on Tuesday, February 8, 2022, at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth.
Both Knights and Dolphins will be playing their opening match of this season against each other. Knights didn’t have the good time in the tournament last year as they finished at the bottom in the standings with 4 points.
Dolphins, on the other hand, were brilliant throughout the tournament but due to their poor performance with the bat, they lost the match against Lions and ended up as runner ups.
Pite Van Biljoin, Farhaan Behardien, Mangaliso Mosehle, and Migauel Pretorius are crucial players from the Knights side while Grant Roelofson, Khaya Zondo, David Miller and Andile Phehlukwayo are the key players for the Dolphins.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 4 of the CSA T20 Challenge, 2021/22 between Knights and Dolphins.
KTS vs DOL Match Details
- Match: Knights vs Dolphins, Match 4
- Date: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM (IST)
- Venue: St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth
- Live Streaming: Fancode
The wicket has got the good carry and bounce and the ball will come easily onto the bat. Powerplay will be crucial for both sides. Since it’s a morning game whoever wins the toss should bowl first.
KTS vs DOL Probable Playing XI
Knights Playing XI
Petrus van Biljon, Patrick Botha, Alfred Mothoa, Migael Pretorius, Mbulelo Budaza, Gerald Coetzee, Patrick Kruger, Raynard van Tonder, Jacques Snyman, Wandile Makwetu, Farhaan Behardien.
Dolphins Playing XI
Eathan Bosch, Prenelan Subrayen, Marques Ackerman, Andile Phehlukwayo, Khaya Zondo, Daryn Dupavillon, Jason Smith, David Miller, Ottneil Baartman, Ruan De Swardt / Bryce Parsons, Grant Roelofsen.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 173 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 2
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
Knights & Dolphins Last 5 Matches Stats
KTS vs DOL Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (Previous Edition)|
|David Miller||158 Runs|
|Petrus van Biljon||154 Runs|
|Khaya Zondo||141 Runs|
|Raynard van Tonder||129 Runs|
|Migael Pretorius||6 Wickets & 62 Runs|
KTS vs DOL Captaincy Picks
- David Miller
- Raynard van Tonder
- Petrus van Biljon
KTS vs DOL Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Grant Roelofsen
- Batsmen: David Miller, Farhaan Behardien, Khaya Zondo, Petrus van Biljon, Raynard van Tonder
- All-Rounders: Prenelan Subrayen, Migael Pretorius
- Bowlers: Andile Phehlukwayo, Daryn Dupavillon, Gerald Coetzee
- Captain: David Miller
- Vice-Captain: Petrus van Biljon
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Wandile Makwetu
- Batsmen: David Miller, Khaya Zondo, Petrus van Biljon, Raynard van Tonder
- All-Rounders: Jason Smith, Eathan Bosch, Migael Pretorius
- Bowlers: Daryn Dupavillon, Ottneil Baartman, Gerald Coetzee
- Captain: Raynard van Tonder
- Vice-Captain: Migael Pretorius
Probable Winner Of The Match
Dolphins are expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.