KAR vs UP Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite A Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh at KSCA Cricket (2) Ground, Alur on January 18.
It will be a crucial match for Karnataka as they are aiming for the top spot in the Elite A Group standings. With a win-loss record of 3-1, they are currently placed at the 2nd spot with 12 points. They won their last match against Railways in a very thrilling way and kept their chances alive to qualify for the knockouts. Notably, Karnataka must win their remaining 2 matches on a better net run-rate for further chances of qualifying to the knockout stages.
Uttar Pradesh, on the other hand, are already out of the competition after registering an only single win in four games. However, in their upcoming clash, they would be seen playing for their pride and spoiling the game of Karnataka.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match KAR vs UP of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
KAR vs UP Match Details
- Match: Karnataka vs Uttar Pradesh, Elite A Group match
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 18 January 2021
- Venue: KSCA Cricket (2) Ground, Alur
KAR vs UP Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a clear and sunny day in Alur, with the temperature hovering around 24 to 26 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be around 52 per cent. There are no chances of rainfall.
The surface at KSCA cricket ground is a balanced one, where both batsmen and bowlers, especially the faster ones enjoy equally and the average total score of 145 is a competitive total. Initially, the swing bowlers will get help from the pitch under the overcast conditions and bowlers will be slightly more important for fantasy purposes.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 145.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won – 2
- Lost – 2
- Tie – 0
Karnataka & Uttar Pradesh Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Karnataka Predicted Playing 11
Rohan Kadam, Krishnappa Gowtham, Abhimanyu Mithun, Praveen Dubey / Jagadeesha Suchith, Devdutt Padikkal, Karun Nair (c), KL Shrijith (wk), Shreyas Gopal, Prasidh Krishna, Aniruddha Joshi, V Koushik
Uttar Pradesh Predicted Playing 11
Priyam Garg (c), Suresh Raina, Aryan Juyal (wk), Shivam Mavi, Aquib Khan, Sameer Choudhary, Karan Sharma, Mohsin Khan, Abhishek Goswami, Shanu Saini, Hardeep Singh
KAR vs UP Top Three Must Pick Players For Your Fantasy Team
- Devdutt Padikkal: The young batsman is continuing his brilliant form in this ongoing tournament, he has accumulated 173 runs in 4 games at an average of 57.66 with a strike rate of 130.07. Considering his form and ability, he can be the best pick for your fantasy team.
- Karan Sharma: He is the highest run-scorer for Uttar Pradesh. He has accumulated 127 runs in 4 matches at an average of 42.33 with a strike rate of 171.62. He can be a safe pick among all-rounders.
- Krishnappa Gowtham: He is the most economical bowler for Karnataka, in 4 matches he has picked up 4 wickets at an economy of 5.92. Talking about batting, he has scored 31 runs in 4 games at a strike rate of 119.23.
KAR vs UP Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: KL Shrijith
- Batsmen: Devdutt Padikkal, Suresh Raina, Rohan Kadam, Priyam Garg
- All-Rounders: Aniruddha Joshi, Karan Sharma, Krishnappa Gowtham
- Bowlers: V Koushik, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shanu Saini
- Captain: Devdutt Padikkal
- Vice-Captain: Karan Sharma
Karnataka & Uttar Pradesh Squads
Karun Nair (c), KL Shrijith (wk), Devdutt Padikkal, Rohan Kadam, Pavan Deshpande, Aniruddha Joshi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Abhimanyu Mithun, Ronit More, Jagadeesha Suchith, Prasidh Krishna, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, Darshan MB, Manoj S Bhandage, Shubhang Hegde, Sharath BR, Prateek Jain, V Koushik, Praveen Dubey, Shreyas Gopal
Uttar Pradesh Squad
Karan Sharma, Priyam Garg (c), Aryan Juyal(wk), Shivam Mavi, Aquib Khan, Sameer Choudhary, Mohsin Khan, Abhishek Goswami, Shanu Saini, Hardeep Singh, Dhruv Jurel, Samarth Singh, Rinku Singh, Suresh Raina, Madhav Kaushik, Shubham Chaubey, Bhuveshwar Kumar, Ankit Rajpoot, Shiva Singh, Mohit Jangra, Nalin Mishra, Purnank Tyagi
KAR vs UP Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.