IND vs WI: West Indies will lock horns against India in the 4th T20I of the India tour of West Indies, 2022 on Saturday, August 6, 2022, at Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida.
After putting to bat first, Rohit Sharma & Co posted 191 runs on the board for the loss of five wickets. Rishabh Pant and Rohit Sharma were the top run-scorers with the bat, having smashed 44 and 33 runs respectively. The late blitz by Axar Patel (20* off 8) helped the Men in Blue breach the 190-run mark.
In reply, West Indies folded out for just 132 runs as Avesh Khan, Arshdeep Singh and Ravi Bishnoi wreaked havoc with the ball and ripped through the batting lineup of the Caribbean men. Heading into the fifth and final T20I, Nicholas Pooran-led side will look to salvage some pride and outclass the visitors.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 4th T20I of the India tour of West Indies, 2022.
IND vs WI Match Details
- Match: India vs West Indies, 4th T20I
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM (IST)
- Venue: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, Florida
IND vs WI Probable Playing XI
India Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (C), Rishabh Pant (WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Sanju Samson, Dinesh Karthik, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan, Arshdeep Singh.
West Indies Playing XI
Nicholas Pooran (C), Devon Thomas (WK), Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Rovman Powell, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Dominic Drakes, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy.
The pitch at Central Broward Regional Park, Lauderhill, Florida is a batting-friendly one, which will assist the batters big time. The pacers will enjoy bowling in the second half of the game and spinners will help throughout the match. Anything around 170-190 could be a competitive total at this venue.
- Total matches: 13
- Matches won batting first: 10
- Matches won bowling first: 2
- Average 1st Inns scores: 163
- Average 2nd Inns scores: 125
- Highest total recorded: 245/6 (20 Ov) by WI vs IND
- Lowest total recorded:81/10 (17.3 Ov) by NZ vs SL
- Highest score chased: 98/6 (17.2 Ov) by IND vs WI
- Lowest score defended: 120/7 (20 Ov) by NZ vs SL
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches is 158 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 1
- Matches Lost: 4
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
India & West Indies Last 5 Matches Stats
IND vs WI Player Record/Stats (Must Picks)
|Player||Stats (This Series)|
|Obed McCoy||9 Wickets|
|Suryakumar Yadav||135 Runs|
|Kyle Mayers||110 Runs|
|Arshdeep Singh||7 Wickets|
|Rohit Sharma||108 Runs|
IND vs WI Captaincy Picks
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Rohit Sharma
- Kyle Mayers
IND vs WI Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Rishabh Pant
- Batters: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers
- All-Rounders: Jason Holder, Deepak Hooda
- Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Akeal Hosein, Obed McCoy, Arshdeep Singh
- Captain: Suryakumar Yadav
- Vice-Captain: Kyle Mayers
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran
- Batters: Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Kyle Mayers, Rovman Powell
- All-Rounders: Jason Holder, Axar Patel
- Bowlers: Avesh Khan, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Arshdeep Singh
- Captain: Rohit Sharma
- Vice-Captain: Obed McCoy
Probable Winner Of The Match
India is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.