WEF-W vs SOB-W: Welsh Fire Women will lock horns against Southern Brave Women in Match 14 of The Hundred Women, 2022 on Monday, August 22, 2022, at Sophia Gardens, Cardiff.
Welsh Fire Women have played two matches thus far in this season of the Hundred Women where they failed to get off the mark on any of those occasions. They lost their most recent encounter against Manchester Originals and are currently languishing at the bottom of the points table.
Southern Brave Women, on contrary won all the three matches they have played so far in this season of the Hundred Women. They outclassed Manchester Originals by nine runs in the last fixture and are currently occupying the second spot on the points table.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 14 of The Hundred Women, 2022 between Welsh Fire Women and Southern Brave Women.
WEF-W vs SOB-W Match Details
- Match: Welsh Fire Women vs Southern Brave Women, Match 14
- Date: Monday, August 22, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM (IST) / 3:00 PM (Local)
- Venue: Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
The surface at the Sophia Gardens has been a good one so far. The ball comes nicely onto the bat, and the shorter boundaries around the square further aid the batters. The team winning the toss will look to bowl first and set up a daunting target.
WEF-W vs SOB-W Probable Playing XI
Welsh Fire Women Playing XI
Tammy Beaumont (C), Sarah Bryce (WK), Alex Hartley, Haley Matthews, Annabel Sutherland, Lauren Filer, Rachael Haynes, Fi Morris, Katie George, Claire Nicholas, Fran Wilson.
Southern Brave Women Playing XI
Anya Shrubsole (C), Carla Rudd (WK), Freya Kemp, Smriti Mandhana, Danielle Wyatt, Georgia Adams, Tahlia McGrath, Sophia Dunkley, Lauren Bell, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Maia Bouchier.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches is 118 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the previous five matches —
- Matches Won: 4
- Matches Lost: 1
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
Welsh Fire Women & Southern Brave Women Last 5 Matches Stats
WEF-W vs SOB-W Player Record/Stats (Must Picks)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Danielle Wyatt||110 Runs|
|Smriti Mandhana||108 Runs|
|Hayley Matthews||89 Runs|
|Tammy Beaumont||84 Runs|
|Amanda Wellington||7 Wickets|
|Georgia Adams||3 Wickets & 36 Runs|
WEF-W vs SOB-W Captaincy Picks
- Hayley Matthews
- Smriti Mandhana
- Tahlia McGrath
WEF-W vs SOB-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Sarah Bryce
- Batters: Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt, Smriti Mandhana, Sophia Dunkley
- All-Rounders: Hayley Matthews, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Adams
- Bowlers: Alex Hartley, Amanda Wellington, Claire Nicholas
- Captain: Hayley Matthews
- Vice-Captain: Smriti Mandhana
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Sarah Bryce
- Batters: Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt, Smriti Mandhana
- All-Rounders: Hayley Matthews, Tahlia McGrath, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Adams
- Bowlers: Amanda Wellington, Claire Nicholas, Lauren Bell
- Captain: Smriti Mandhana
- Vice-Captain: Tahlia McGrath
Probable Winner Of The Match
Welsh Fire Women are expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.