SAU vs QUN: The 13th match of the Sheffield Shield will be played between South Australia and Queensland from 23rd November at the Karen Rolton Oval.
South Australia played four matches so far in this season of the Sheffield Shield where they failed to win even a single game. South Australia is currently placed at the fifth position on the points table of this season of the Sheffield Shield.
Queensland, on the other hand also played four matches so far in this season where they managed to win only one game. Queensland is currently placed at the third spot on the points table of this season of the Sheffield Shield.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats, updates and dream11 predictions of the perfect fantasy team for Match 13 of the Sheffield Shield, 2021/22 between South Australia & Queensland.
- Match: South Australia vs Queensland, Match 13
- Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Time: 5:30 AM (IST) / 10:00 AM (Local Time)
- Venue: Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide
The track at this venue is a good one to bat on. It has enough in it for the batters and bowlers have to hit the right line and length to contain runs on this surface.
SAU vs QUN Probable Playing XI
South Australia Playing XI
Travis Head (C), Alex Carey (WK), Harry Nielsen, Nathan McAndrew, David Grant, Nick Winter, Jake Carder, Jake Weatherland, Henry Hunt, Liam Scott, Daniel Worrall.
Queensland Playing XI
Usman Khawaja (C), Jimmy Peirson (WK), Gurinder Sandhu, Marnus Labuschagne, Joe Burns, Mark Steketee, Jack Wildermuth, Michael Neser, Bryce Street, Matthew Renshaw, Matthew Kuhnemann.
Average First Innings Score For SAU vs QUN
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 374 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 1
- Matches Lost: 4
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
South Australia & Queensland Last 5 Matches Stats
SAU vs QUN Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Usman Khawaja||404 Runs|
|Henry Hunt||340 Runs|
|Mark Steketee||18 Wickets|
|Marnus Labuschagne||317 Runs|
|Nathan McAndrew||15 Wickets & 139 Runs|
SAU vs QUN Captaincy Picks
- Usman Khawaja
- Marnus Labuschagne
- Henry Hunt
SAU vs QUN Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Alex Carey, Jimmy Peirson
- Batsmen: Usman Khawaja, Travis Head, Henry Hunt
- All-Rounders: Jake Wildermuth, Marnus Labuschagne
- Bowlers: Mark Steketee, Nathan McAndrew, David Grant, Matthew Kuhnemann
- Captain: Usman Khawaja
- Vice-Captain: Travis Head
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Harry Nielsen
- Batsmen: Usman Khawaja, Joe Burns, Jake Carder, Henry Hunt
- All-Rounders: Marnus Labuschagne, Michael Neser, Liam Scott
- Bowlers: Daniel Worrall, Mark Steketee, Nathan McAndrew
- Captain: Marnus Labuschagne
- Vice-Captain: Henry Hunt
Probable Winner Of The Match
South Australia is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.