SA-W vs PK-W Dream11 Fantasy Prediction: The 2nd ODI of 3-Match series between South Africa Women and Pakistan Women will be played at Kingsmead, Durban on January 23.
After registering victory in the first match of the series by 3 runs in the final over, the hosts will be high on confidence. The hosts managed to defend a low total of 200 to lead the series 1-0.
Pakistan Women, on the other hand, are in a do or die situation. They must win this match to keep the series alive. They need to work on their batting strike-rate if they have to win the upcoming game.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 1st ODI of 3-Match series between South Africa Women and Pakistan Women on January 20.
SA-W vs PK-W 2nd ODI Match Details
- Match: South Africa Women vs Pakistan Women, 2nd ODI
- Time: 1:30 PM (IST)
- Date: 23 January 2021
- Venue: Kingsmead, Durban
SA-W vs PK-W 2nd ODI Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a sunny day in Durban. The temperature will hover around 28 to 30 degree Celsius and the humidity will be around 66 per cent. The chances of rainfall are nil.
The pitch at the Kingsmead, Dubran is historically known for bounce and carry. However, it faced several changes in the last few years and we have witnessed batters scoring runs quite comfortably. The surface will become better as the game progresses, making it further easier for the batswomen. Whoever wins the toss should look to bowl first.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 286.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won: 2
- Lost: 3
- Tie: 0
SA-W vs PK-W Probable Playing 11
South Africa Women Predicted Playing 11
Sune Luus (c), Laura Wolvaardt, Lizella Lee, Lara Goodall, Mignon du Preez, Trisha Chetty (wk), Marizanne Kapp, Nadine de Klerk, Shabnim Ismail, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Tumi Sekhukhune
Pakistan Women Predicted Playing 11
Javeria Khan (c), Nahida Khan, Muneeba Ali, Omaima Sohail, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Diana Baig, Nashra Sandhu, Fatima Sana, Sadia Iqbal
Top Three Must Pick Players For Your Fantasy Team
- Laura Wolvaardt: She continued her brilliant form and smashed 40 runs at a fantastic strike rate when all the other batsmen looked struggling while batting on the Dubran pitch in the last game. She can be the best pick for your fantasy team.
- Shabnim Ismail: She contributed well with both bat and ball to lead to claim the victory and lead the series 1-0. She scored quick 20 runs and picked up 3 crucial wickets.
- Nida Dar: She looked in great touch against the opposition in the last match as she smashed 59 runs and picked up two wickets. She can provide you with good points if picked in your fantasy team.
SA-W vs PK-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Trisha Chetty
- Batsmen: Laura Wolvaardt, Omaima Sohail, Javeria Khan, Mignon du Preez
- All-Rounders: Marizanne Kapp, Nida Dar, Sune Luus
- Bowlers: Fatima Sana, Diana Baig, Shabnim Ismail
- Captain: Nida Dar
- Vice-Captain: Laura Wolvaardt
South Africa & Pakistan Women Squads
South Africa Women Squad
Laura Wolvaardt, Nadine de Klerk, Lara Goodall, Nondumiso Shangase, Anne Bosch, Sune Luus, Marizanne Kapp, Trisha Chetty, Mignon du Preez, Lizelle Lee, Sinalo Jafta, Faye Tunnicliffe, Tazmin Brits, Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Masabata Klaas, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nonkululeko Mlaba
Pakistan Women Squad
Javeria Khan, Muneeba Ali, Nahida Khan, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Zafar, Anam Amin, Nida Dar, Sidra Nawaz, Omaima Sohail, Aiman Anwer, Diana Baig, Sadia Iqbal, Kainat Imtiaz, Ayesha Naseem, Fatima Sana, Nashra Sandhu, Syeda Aroob Shah
SA-W vs PK-W Probable Winner
South Africa Women are expected to win this game.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.