MA vs DB Dream11 Prediction: The 5th match of the Abu Dhabi T10 League will be played between Maratha Arabians and Delhi Bulls at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on January 29.
- MA vs DB Match 5 Preview
- MA vs DB Match Details
- MA vs DB Weather & Pitch Report
- Average First Inning Score
- Maratha Arabians vs Delhi Bulls Dream11 Probable Playing 11
- MA vs DB Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Maratha Arabians & Delhi Bulls Squads
- MA vs DB Probable Winner
- MA vs DB Broadcast & Streaming Details
MA vs DB Match 5 Preview
Maratha Arabians started their Abu Dhabi T10 campaign with a win. They thrashed Northern Warriors by 5 wickets in their first match of the tournament to register their very first victory of the league. Batting first, Northern Warriors posted a total of 127, which Martha Arabians chased down in the prescribed overs, thanks to Abdul Shakoor’s match-winning knock of 73 off 28 deliveries.
Delhi Bulls, on the other hand also started their campaign with a bash. They defeated Bangla Tigers by 7 wickets. Batting first, Bangla tigers posted an amazing total of 129 runs on the board, which doesn’t seem that amazing to Delhi Bulls, as they chased it with ease in just 8.5 overs. Rahmanullah Gurbaz was the show stealer as he played a brilliant knock (41 off 15) and gave a perfect start to his team. Evin Lewis also played well as he smashed 32* runs off just 18 deliveries.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 5th match of the Abu Dhabi T10 League between Maratha Arabians and Delhi Bulls on January 30.
MA vs DB Match Details
- Match: Maratha Arabians vs Delhi Bulls, Match 5
- Time: 7:45 PM (IST)
- Date: 29 January 2021
- Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Broadcast: Sony Sports Network
MA vs DB Weather & Pitch Report
The weather on Friday looks favourable for a cricket match, as the skies will be clear and chances of rainfall are quite low. The temperature will be around the 20 degree Celsius mark.
The pitch at Abu Dhabi looked more favourable for batsmen. The three matches played at this venue has crossed 100 run mark easily with 128 being the highest among the three. No doubt there is something for pacers too. The teams winning the toss would look to chase under the lights. So, bowling first would be the first choice for both Captains.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 119.
Maratha Arabians vs Delhi Bulls Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Maratha Arabians Predicted Playing 11
Laurie Evans, Mosaddek Hossain (c), Mohammad Hafeez, Javed Ahmadi, Abdul Shakoor (wk), Ishan Malhotra, Sompal Kami, Muktar Ali, Sohag Gazi, Yamin Ahmadzai, Pravin Tambe
Delhi Bulls Predicted Playing 11
Evin Lewis, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Adam Lyth, Ravi Bopara, Mohammad Nabi, Sherfane Rutherford, Dwayne Bravo (c), Kashif Daud, Amad Butt, Ali Khan, Fidel Edwards
MA vs DB Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Abdul Shakoor
- Batsmen: Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Javed Ahmadi
- All-Rounders: Mohammad Nabi, Dwayne Bravo, Mohammad Hafeez
- Bowlers: Fidel Edwards, Waqas Maqsood, Pravin Tambe
- Captain: Abdul Shakoor
- Vice-Captain: Rahmanullah Gurbaz
Maratha Arabians & Delhi Bulls Squads
Maratha Arabians Squad
Shoaib Malik, Mohammed Hafeez, Laurie Evans, Mussaddek Hossain, Javed Ahmadi, Pravin Tambe, Ishan Malhotra, Sompal Kami, Muktar Ali, Amjad Gul, Abdul Shakoor, Alishan Sharafu, Maroof Merchant, Syed Shah, Sohag Ghazi, Yamin Ahmadzai
Delhi Bulls Squad
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Tom Abell, Adam Lyth, Sherfane Rutherford, Khalid Shah, Mohammad Nabi, Dwayne Bravo, Amad Butt, Waqas Maqsood, Ali Khan, Fidel Edwards, Sheraz Ahmad, Kashif Daud, Waqar Salamkheil, Nyeem Young
MA vs DB Probable Winner
Maratha Arabians are expected to win this game.
MA vs DB Broadcast & Streaming Details
- India: Sony Six, Sony Ten 3, Sony LIV
- Pakistan: Ten Sports
- UK and Ireland: Sky Sports Cricket
- Bangladesh: T Sports
- MENA: Sony Max Abu Dhabi Sports (UAE)
- South Africa: SuperSports
- Sri Lanka: Vasantham TV
- USA and Canada: Willow TV
- Afghanistan: RTA Sports
- Caribbean: Sports Max TV
- Australia, USA, Canada, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia: Eros Now (Non-Exclusive OTT)
- Live Streaming: Sony LIV (India)
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.