AFG vs IRE Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 2nd ODI of the three-match series between Afghanistan and Ireland will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on Sunday, January 24.
Afghanistan and Ireland will face off in the second of the three-match ODI series on Sunday. It will be a must-win clash for Andy Balbirnie led Ireland who lost the series opener by 16 runs. They kept fighting till the last but eventually fell 16 runs short. They need to work on their middle batting order. Also, their bowlers need to do great work on the field. On the other hand, Afghanistan will be looking to seal the series and their senior players will have to play well.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 2nd ODI of the 3-Match series between Afghanistan and Ireland on January 24.
AFG vs IRE 2nd ODI Match Details
- Match: Afghanistan vs Ireland, 2nd ODI
- Time: 11:30 AM (IST)
- Date: 24 January 2021
- Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
AFG vs IRE 2nd ODI Weather & Pitch Report
It will be partly cloudy in Abu Dhabi. The temperature will hover around 19 degree Celsius. We can expect a complete game as there are no high chances of rainfall.
The surface here at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium is on the slower side. The batsmen need to be patient and play as long as possible. The slow bowlers will come in handy at any point of the game. It’s a 270-280 kind of wicket and whoever wins the toss should look to bat first and put runs on the board.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 287.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won: 0
- Lost: 1
- Tie: 0
AFG vs IRE Head to Head
- Matches Played: 28
- Ireland Won: 13
- Afghanistan Won: 14
- N/R: 1
AFG vs IRE Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11
Rahmanullah Gurbaz (WK), Javed Ahmadi, Rahmat Shah, Asghar Afghan (C), Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Najibullah Zadran, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, Naveen-ul-Haq.
Ireland Predicted Playing 11
Paul Stirling, Kevin O’Brien, Andy Balbirnie (c), Harry Tector, Curtis Campher, Lorcan Tucker (w), Gareth Delany, Simi Singh, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Craig Young.
Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
- Paul Stirling: He averages 36.64 in ODIs, loves batting against Afghanistan. Stirling has amassed 1032 runs in 25 innings against Afghanistan with an average of above 40. He has slammed 9 fifties and 1 ton against Afghanistan. The same can be expected in the next game.
- Rashid Khan: He scored a brilliant half-century at a strike rate of 183.33 and also picked up 2 wickets in the first ODI. Rashid Khan averages 43.3 at this venue with a strike rate of 180.6 in his ODI career. He can be the best pick for your fantasy team.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz: He scored a brilliant century in his debut in the last game. He scored 127 at a strike rate of 100 with 9 sixes and 8 fours. He will open the innings once again and will try to provide to his team.
AFG vs IRE 2nd ODI Dream11 Fantasy Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Rahmanullah Gurbaz
- Batsmen: Najibullah Zadran, Andy Balbirnie, Paul Stirling
- All-Rounders: Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Curtis Campher, Simi Singh
- Bowlers: Mujeeb ur Rehman, Rashid Khan, Andy McBrine
- Captain: Rahmanullah Gurbaz
- Vice-Captain: Paul Stirling
Afghanistan & Ireland Squads
Asghar Afghan, Rahmat Shah, Naveen-ul-Haq, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Yamin Ahmadzai, Usman Ghani, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Sayed Shirzad, Najibullah Zadran, Javed Ahmadi, Rashid Khan, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Sharafuddin Ashraf
Andrew Balbirnie, Lorcan Tucker, Paul Stirling, Gareth Delany, Harry Tector, Kevin O Brien, Curtis Campher, Simi Singh, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Craig Young, Mark Adair, Joshua Little, Neil Rock, James McCollum.
AFG vs IRE 2nd ODI Probable Winner
Afghanistan is expected to win this match.
AFG vs IRE Broadcasting & Streaming Details
- In Afghanistan: RTA
- In Ireland (Also in UK and Rest of Europe): Free Sports TV channel, Free Sports Player App
- In India: FanCode App
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.