WI vs SA Dream11 Prediction: The 2nd TEST of the South Africa Tour of West Indies 2021 will be played between West Indies and South Africa at the Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia on Friday, June 18, 2021.
- 1. WI vs SA Match Preview
- 2. WI vs SA Match Details
- 3. WI vs SA Weather & Pitch Report
- 4. Average First Innings Score
- 5. Record of Chasing Team
- 6. West Indies & South Africa Recent Form
- 7. WI vs SA Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
- 8. West Indies & South Africa Squads
- 9. WI vs SA Predicted Playing XI
- 10. WI vs SA Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- 11. WI vs SA Dream11 Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- 12. WI vs SA Probable Winner
WI vs SA Match Preview
The second Test between South Africa and West Indies is set to take place at the Daren Sammy National Stadium in St Lucia from this Friday.
With a stunning victory in the first Test, South Africa got off to a brilliant start. They smashed the host at their home by an innings and 63 runs. South Africa cannot lose the series now, thanks to stunning bowling efforts from the pace trio of Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, and Lungi Ngidi. Now, they will look forward to taking the series 2-0.
West Indies, who have done well in the longer format in recent years, failed to put up a fight in the first Test against the visitors. They were completely outplayed by the South African fast bowlers and failed to make a comeback.
Aside from Kemar Roach and Roston Chase, none of the West Indian players played up to the mark. The men from the Caribbean must win this match to level the series 1-1.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 2nd TEST of the South Africa Tour of West Indies 2021 between West Indies and South Africa on Friday, June 18, 2021.
WI vs SA Match Details
- Match: West Indies vs South Africa, 2nd TEST
- Date: Friday, June 18, 2021
- Time: 7:30 PM (IST)
- Venue: Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia
WI vs SA Weather & Pitch Report
The weather for the Test match at St. Lucia doesn’t look promising at all. There are high predictions of thunderstorm and rain on all the next four days and we can expect rain delays. The temperature is expected to be around 25 to 30 Degree Celsius.
It’s a batting-friendly track, where batters can expect a true bounce from the surface and play shots accordingly. The outfield is really quick and the ball travels very fast into the fence. Whoever wins the toss should bowl first.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 272 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 2
- Matches Lost: 3
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
West Indies & South Africa Recent Form
WI vs SA Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (Last Match)|
|Quinton de Kock||141 Runs|
|Kagiso Rabada||6 Wickets|
|Jason Holder||4 Wickets & 24 Runs|
|Aiden Markram||60 Runs|
|Kraigg Brathwaite||22 Runs|
West Indies & South Africa Squads
West Indies Squad
Kraigg Brathwaite (C), Kieran Powell, Jomel Warrican, Jason Holder, Joshua Da Silva, Shai Hope, Roston Chase, Rahkeem Cornwall, Jayden Seales, Kemar Roach, Shannon Gabriel, Jermaine Blackwood, Darren Bravo, Nkrumah Bonner, Alzarri Joseph, Jahmar Hamilton, Kyle Mayers.
South Africa Squad
Dean Elgar (C), Quinton de Kock, Keegan Peterson, Sarel Erwee, Wiaan Mulder, Prenelan Subrayen, Rassie van der Dussen, Marco Jansen, Tabraiz Shamsi, Anrich Nortje, Kagiso Rabada, Kyle Verreynne, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, George Linde, Beuran Hendricks, Lizaad Williams, Temba Bavuma, Aiden Markram.
WI vs SA Predicted Playing XI
Dream11 probable playing XI prediction for 2nd TEST of South Africa Tour of West Indies 2021 between West Indies and South Africa at Daren Sammy National Cricket Stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia.
West Indies Playing XI
Kraigg Brathwaite (C), Kemar Roach, Joshua Da Silva (WK), Rahkeem Cornwall, Jermaine Blackwood, Kyle Myers, Roston Chase, Jayden Seales, Jason Holder, Nkrumah Booner, Shai Hope.
South Africa Playing XI
Dean Elgar (C), Wiaan Mulder, Quinton de Kock (WK), Rassie van der Dussen, Kagiso Rabada, Keegan Petersen, Anrich Nortje, Aiden Markram, Kyle Verreynne, Lungi Ngidi, Keshav Maharaj.
WI vs SA Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Quinton de Kock, Shai Hope
- Batsmen: Kraigg Brathwaite, Rassie van der-Dussen, Aiden Markram
- All-Rounders: Roston Chase, Jason Holder
- Bowlers: Kemar Roach, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Anrich Nortje
- Captain: Quinton de Kock
- Vice-Captain: Jason Holder
WI vs SA Dream11 Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Quinton de Kock, Shai Hope, Joshua Da Silva
- Batsmen: Jermaine Blackwood, Aiden Markram, Keegan Petersen
- All-Rounders: Jason Holder, Roston Chase
- Bowlers: Kemar Roach, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
- Captain: Jason Holder
- Vice-Captain: Aiden Markram
WI vs SA Probable Winner
West Indies is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.