WI vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: The 2nd T20I of the Pakistan Tour of West Indies 2021 will be played between West Indies and Pakistan at the Providence Stadium, Guyana on Saturday, July 31, 2021.
WI vs PAK Match Preview
After the first of the four-match T20I series was washed away due to rain, West Indies and Pakistan will now take on each other in the remaining three games at the Providence Stadium in Guyana.
West Indies are heading into this series on the back of 4-1 series win against Australia, which is considered as one of massive victory for the men in maroon.
Pakistan, on the other hand, is coming off a 1-2 loss against England. They have got many positives from the recently concluded series as the form of Mohammad Rizwan and the rise of their spinners will be the major boost for them.
This is going to be a crucial match since the loser of the match will go into the last two matches in a must-win scenario. It also remains to be seen how Pakistan’s batting does in the Caribbean.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 2nd T20I of the Pakistan Tour of West Indies 2021 between West Indies and Pakistan on Saturday, July 31, 2021.
WI vs PAK Match Details
- Match: West Indies vs Pakistan, 2nd T20I
- Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Time: 8:30 PM (IST)
- Venue: Providence Stadium, Guyana
WI vs PAK Pitch Report
Although the pitch at the Providence Ground is a good one to bat on, the spin should have the final say in the outcome of the game. Pacers will revert to a change of pace more often than not with the pitch being a touch slow. With the shorter boundaries coming into play, an even contest between bat and ball awaits.
WI vs PAK Predicted Playing XI
West Indies Playing XI
Kieron Pollard (C), Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer, Andre Russell, Jason Holder, Lendl Simmons / Andre Fletcher, Nicholas Pooran, Hayden Walsh, Akeal Hosein, Dwayne Bravo, Evin Lewis.
Pakistan Playing XI
Babar Azam (C), Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Hasan Ali, Shadab Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Shaheen Afridi, Sohaib Maqsood, Mohammad Hafeez, Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Wasim, Usman Qadir.
West Indies vs Pakistan Head-to-Head
- Total Matches Played: 15
- Matches Won by Pakistan: 11
- Matches Won by West Indies: 3
- No Result / Abandon: 1
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 143 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 2
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
West Indies & Pakistan Recent Form
WI vs PAK Must Picks
1. Andre Russell: He doesn’t need an introduction when it comes to the T20 format. He is absolute destruction and suits the format best. He will be looking for a big knock in the next game. He does his job well with the bowl too.
2. Evin Lewis: One of the hard-hitting batters of West Indies will be looking for a big knock in the next game. He is the kind of player who possesses the ability to hit the ball hard if it comes in his zone.
1. Babar Azam: Pakistan skipper has been brilliant in the shortest format of the game. Against the West Indies, Babar has averaged in excess of 57 from 11 T20Is. He will be a brilliant pick among batters.
2. Mohammad Rizwan: We have already witnessed the destruction he has done in the recently concluded series against England. He opens the inning for Pakistan and is responsible for giving a brilliant start to the team.
WI vs PAK Dream11 Expert Picks
WI vs PAK Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (In This Series)|
|Kieron Pollard||22 Runs|
|Andre Russell||7 Runs|
|Evin Lewis||6 Runs|
WI vs PAK Captaincy Pick
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Kieron Pollard
- Babar Azam
WI vs PAK Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Mohammad Rizwan
- Batsmen: Kieron Pollard, Evin Lewis, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman
- All-Rounders: Mohammad Hafeez, Dwayne Bravo, Andre Russell
- Bowlers: Akeal Hosein, Hasan Ali, Hayden Walsh
- Captain: Mohammad Rizwan
- Vice-Captain: Kieron Pollard
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Mohammad Rizwan
- Batsmen: Chris Gayle, Babar Azam, Shimron Hetmyer, Fakhar Zaman
- All-Rounders: Andre Russell, Shadab Khan, Jason Holder
- Bowlers: Usman Qadir, Shaheen Afridi, Hayden Walsh
- Captain: Babar Azam
- Vice-Captain: Chris Gayle
WI vs PAK Probable Winner
West Indies is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.