WAR vs CC Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 9th match of the Momentum One Day Cup 2021 will be played between Warriors and Cape Cobras at the Senwes Park, Potchefstroom on Wednesday, January 27.
It will be the 1st encounter between these two sides in this season. Warriors are in the second position of Pool B with no wins in one game with a net run rate of – 0.840, whereas Cape Cobras are in the third position of Pool B with zero wins in one match and with a net run rate of -1.224.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match number 08 of Momentum One Day Cup of South Africa between Warriors and Cape Cobras on January 27.
WAR vs CC Match Details:
- Match: Warriors vs Cape Cobras, Match 9
- Time: 1:30 PM (IST)
- Date: 27 January 2021
- Venue: Senwes Park, Potchefstroom
WAR vs CC Weather & Pitch Report
It will not be a suitable day for cricket as there are more than 60 per cent chances of rain spoiling the game. The temperature will hover around 22 degree Celsius.
The pitch at the Senwes Park in Potchefstroom is a good one to bat on.
In the previous Momentum One Day Cup games at the venue, teams batting first racked up scores above 250 and emerged successful on each occasion. There was some nip for the quicks and turn for the spinners as well.
More of the same could be expected for this game as well.
Average First Inning Score:
The average first inning score at this venue is 248. [Based on 4 matches played at this venue]
Record of Chasing Team
- Won: 1
- Lost: 3
- Tie: 0
Warriors & Cape Cobras Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Predicted Playing 11 For Warriors (WAR)
Mathew Breetzke, Lesiba Ngoepe, Marco Marais, Glenton Stuurman, JJ Smuts, Sinethemba Qeshile, Ayabulela Gqamane, Stefan Tait, Rudi Second, Wihan Lubbe, Mathiwekhaya Nabe.
Predicted Playing 11 For Cape Cobras (CC)
Christiaan Jonker, Imran Manack, Jason Smith, Nandre Burger, Jean du Plessis, Tony de Zorzi, Zubayr Hamza, Aviwe Mgijima, Corbin Bosch, Siyabonga Mahima, Janneman Malan.
WAR vs CC Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
- Wihan Lubbe: He batted well in the last game against Highveld Lions. He smashed 42 runs off 64 deliveries at a strike rate of over 65. He can be the best choice for your fantasy team.
- Zubayr Hamza: He is the top run-getter of the last season where he scored 582 runs. He can be a safe pick for your fantasy team.
- Stefen Tait: He picked 12 wickets in 8 games last season and also picked a wicket in last game. He will be a reasonable pick once again.
WAR vs CC Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Jean du Plessis
- Batsmen: Zubayr Hamza, Janneman Malan, Wihan Lubbe, Christiaan Jonker
- All-Rounders: Aviwe Mgijima, JJ Smuts, Ayabulela Gqamane
- Bowlers: Glenton Stuurman, Mathiwekhaya Nabe, Corbin Bosch
- Captain: Wihan Lubbe
- Vice-Captain: Ayabulela Gqamane
Warriors & Cape Cobras Squads
Mathew Breetzke, Lesiba Ngoepe, Marco Marais (c), JJ Smuts, Sinethemba Qeshile, Rudi Second, Stefan Tait, Glenton Stuurman, Basheeru-Deen Walters, Jade de Klerk, Sithembile Langa, Ayabulela Gqamane, Yaseen Vallie, Tiaan van Vuuren, Wihan Lubbe, Mathiwekhaya Nabe
Cape Cobras Squad
Christiaan Jonker, Jean du Plessis, Tony de Zorzi, Zubayr Hamza, Aviwe Mgijima, Imran Manack, Jason Smith, Nandre Burger, Corbin Bosch, Siyabonga Mahima, Janneman Malan, Onke Nyaku, Benjamin Ward, Calvin Savage, Akhona Mnyaka, Ziyaad Abrahams, Tshepo Moreki, Ismaeel Gafieldien, Pieter Malan, Jonathan Bird.
WAR vs CC Probable Winner:
Cape Cobras are highly favourite to win this clash.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.