TN vs HIM Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 2nd Quarter Final of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy will be played between Tamil Nadu & Himachal Pradesh at the Sardar Patel Stadium on Tuesday, January 26.
While Tamil Nadu has won all of their five games and is at the top of the Group’s points table. Himachal Pradesh, on the other hand, has been defeated once in their 5 matches.
Both the sides are equally strong and balanced and are coming from pretty convincing victories. Overall, we can expect a thrilling encounter on Republic Day.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match TN vs HIM of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
TN vs HIM Match Details
- Match: Tamil Nadu vs Himachal Pradesh, 2nd Quarter-Final
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 26 January 2021
- Venue: Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad
TN vs HIM Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a suitable day for cricket in Ahmedabad. The temperature will hover around 24 degree Celsius. The humidity will be close to 30 per cent.
The Motera pitch is a good batting wicket. Both sides would look to bat first at this venue. Although out of 12 T20 games played here, 6 have been won batting 1st and 5 have been won batting 2nd.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 163.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won – 5
- Lost – 6
- Tie – 1
Tamil Nadu & Himachal Pradesh Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Tamil Nadu Predicted Playing 11
Dinesh Karthik (c), Vijay Shankar, Baba Aparajith, Arun Karthik, Murugan Ashwin, Aswin Crist, Hari Nishanth, Baba Indrajith, N Jagadeesan, Jaganath Srinivas
Himachal Pradesh Predicted Playing 11
RI Thakur, Nitin Sharma, Amit Kumar, Vaibhav Arora, Ankush Bedi, Prashant Chopra, Mayank Dagar, Rishi Dhawan, Pankaj Jaiswal, Digvijay Rangi
Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
- Narayan Jagadeesan: He is a must pick a player from Tamil Nadu. The wicket-keeper has been in the form of his life off late, piling on a staggering 71 runs the last time around to emerge as his side’s match-winner.
- Dinesh Karthik: He played the finisher’s role in his last outing against Bengal, making a brilliant 47 off 31 deliveries. Considering his experience, he is a must pick batsman for your fantasy team.
- Pankaj Jaiswal: He has been in brilliant form since the last two games. He picked 2 wickets each in his last 2 games against Maharashtra and Gujarat. He is also good in batting and can provide you good points.
TN vs HIM Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Dinesh Karthik, Narayan Jagadeesan
- Batsmen: DB Rangi, Arun Karthik, C Hari Nishanth
- All-Rounders: Pankaj Jaiswal, Rishi Dhawan, Baba Aparajith
- Bowlers: Mayank Dagar, Vaibhav Arora, Murugan Ashwin
- Captain: Dinesh Karthik
- Vice-Captain: Rishi Dhawan
Tamil Nadu & Himachal Pradesh Squads
Tamil Nadu Squad
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Baba Aparajith, Dinesh Karthik (C/wk), Shahrukh Khan, Arun Karthik, M Mohammed, Murugan Ashwin, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Aswin Crist, Sandeep Warrier, Vijay Shankar, Baba Indrajit, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Jagatheesan Kousik, Jaganath Srinivas, Sonu Yadav, Pradosh Ranjan Paul, Manimaran Siddharth, G Periyaswamy
Himachal Pradesh Squad
RI Thakur, Prashant Chopra, Pankaj Jaiswal, Mayank Dagar, Ayush Jamwal, Rishi Dhawan, Akash Vashist, Amit Kumar, Vaibhav Arora, Ekant Sen, Nitin Sharma, Kanwar Abhinay Singh, Ankush Bedi, Abhimanyu Rana, Arpit Guleria.
TN vs HIM Probable Winner
Tamil Nadu is expected to win this game.
TN vs HIM Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.