THU vs REN Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 14th Match of the Big Bash League (BBL 2020-21) will be played between Sydney Thunder and Melbourne Renegades at Manuka Oval, Canberra on Saturday, December 26.
Sydney Thunder started off their BBL 2020-21 campaign with a loss to Melbourne Stars but put up an all-round performance against Brisbane Heat to secure their first win of the season following it up with a convincing victory against Perth Scorchers.
Melbourne Renegades, on the other hand, are looking to return to their winning momentum after getting tangled in a two-match losing streak. Looking at their head-to-head, they have played each other on 11 occasions with the hosts winning just 2 games whereas Renegades have dominated this rivalry with 9 victories.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head-to-head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match number 14 of the Big Bash League 2020-21 between Sydney Thunder and Melbourne Renegades on December 26, 2020.
- THU vs REN Match Details
- THU vs REN Weather and Pitch Report
- Average 1st Innings score:
- THU & REN Record in Ongoing Big Bash League 2020-21:
- Sydney Thunder (THU) vs Melbourne Renegades (REN): Head-to-Head
- Sydney Thunder (THU) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Melbourne Renegades (REN) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- THU vs REN Dream11 Probable Playing 11
- BBL 2020-21 THU vs REN Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Sydney Thunder & Melbourne Renegades Squads
- THU vs REN Probable Winners, BBL 2020-21:
- THU vs REN Broadcasting & Live RENeaming Details:
THU vs REN Match Details
- Match: Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Renegades, Match 14
- Date: 26 December 2020
- Time: 12:30 PM(IST)
- Venue: Manuka Oval, Canberra
THU vs REN Weather and Pitch Report
The daytime temperature at Canberra is going to reach 23 degree Celsius. We expect around 3.6 mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 86% of the sky, the humidity will be around 72%.
This pitch has been good for batting based on the previous records. The average 1st inning score at this ground in BBL10 is 157 runs.
Average 1st Innings score:
THU & REN Record in Ongoing Big Bash League 2020-21:
- Matches Played: 03
- Won: 02
- Lost: 01
- Matches Played: 03
- Won: 01
- Lost: 02
Sydney Thunder (THU) vs Melbourne Renegades (REN): Head-to-Head
- Total Matches Played:11
- Sydney Thunder Won: 02
- Melbourne Renegades Won: 09
- No Result: 00
Sydney Thunder (THU) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Callum Ferguson
- Alex Hales
- Daniel Sams
- Ben Cutting
- Chris Green
Melbourne Renegades (REN) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Sam Harper
- Shaun Marsh
- Rilee Rossouw
- Kane Richardson
- Jose Lalor
THU vs REN Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Probable Playing 11 for BBL 2020-21, Match Number 14 – Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Renegades at Manuka Oval, Canberra
Predicted Playing 11 For Sydney Thunder
Callum Ferguson (c), Alex Hales, Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Usman Khawaja, Jonathan Cook, Tanveer Sangha, Alex Ross, Adam Milne
Predicted Playing 11 For Melbourne Renegades
Sam Harper, Shaun Marsh, Rilee Rossouw, Kane Richardson, Jose Lalor, Aaron Finch (c), Beau Webster, Mohammad Nabi, Noor Ahmad, James Pattinson, Imran Tahir
BBL 2020-21 THU vs REN Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Sam Harper
- Batsmen: Callum Ferguson, Alex Hales, Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh
- All Rounders: Ben Cutting, Daniel Sams
- Bowlers: Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Kane Richardson, Jose Lalor
- Captain: Daniel Sams
- Vice-Captain: Callum Ferguson
Sydney Thunder & Melbourne Renegades Squads
Sydney Thunder Squad
Jonathan Cook, Ben Cutting, Oliver Davies, Brendan Doggett, Callum Ferguson (c), Matthew Gilkes, Chris Green, Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Arjun Nair, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Jason Sangha, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain, Adam Milne
Melbourne Renegades Squad
Aaron Finch (c), Cameron Boyce, Zak Evans, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Jon Holland, Shaun Marsh, Mohammad Nabi, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson, Will Sutherland, Beau Webster, Imran Tahir, Noor Ahmad, Rilee Rossouw, Jose Lalor
THU vs REN Probable Winners, BBL 2020-21:
Melbourne Renegades are the favourites to win this match.
THU vs REN Broadcasting & Live RENeaming Details:
- TV Channel – Sony Six and Sony Six HD (India), Fox Sports and Seven Network (AuRENalia), BT Sport (UK).
- Online platforms – Sony LIV (India).
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.