SIX vs STA Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 15th Match of the Big Bash League (BBL 2020-21) will be played between Sydney Sixers and Melbourne Stars at Carrara Oval, Queensland on Saturday, December 26.
Melbourne Stars have started their BBL 2020-21 campaign on a good note. They have played three matches so far, out of which they have won 2 while one match was abandoned. They are currently placed second in the points table with 10 points in 3 games.
Sydney Sixers, on the other hand, is also doing good in the ongoing tournament. They have won two games out of the 3 they played so far. They are placed fourth in the points table with eight points in 3 games.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match number 15 of the Big Bash League 2020-21 between Sydney Sixers and Melbourne Stars on December 26, 2020.
- SIX vs STA Match Details
- SIX vs STA Weather and Pitch Report
- Average 1st Innings score:
- SIX & STA Record in Ongoing Big Bash League 2020-21:
- Sydney Sixers (SIX) vs Melbourne Stars (STA): Head-to-Head
- Sydney Sixers (SIX) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Melbourne Stars (STA) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- SIX vs STA Dream11 Probable Playing 11
- BBL 2020-21 SIX vs STA Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Sydney Sixers & Melbourne Stars Squads
- SIX vs STA Probable Winners, BBL 2020-21:
- SIX vs STA Broadcasting & Live RENeaming Details:
SIX vs STA Match Details
- Match: Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars, Match 15
- Date: 26 December 2020
- Time: 3:50 PM(IST)
- Venue: Carrara Oval, Queensland
SIX vs STA Weather and Pitch Report
The forecast on Saturday in Queensland is pretty clear. However, there is a slight chance of rain making its presence felt during the match. The temperature is expected to hover around 25-26 Degrees Celsius during the action in the middle according to AccuWeather
This is the first match of the season at the Carrara Oval. Few matches were played in the last edition and the matches were not high-scoring by any means. Chasing should be the preferred option while the pitch on offer might be on the slower side.
Average 1st Innings score:
SIX & STA Record in Ongoing Big Bash League 2020-21:
- Matches Played: 03
- Won: 02
- Lost: 01
- No Results: 00
- Matches Played: 03
- Won: 02
- Lost: 00
- No Results: 01
Sydney Sixers (SIX) vs Melbourne Stars (STA): Head-to-Head
- Total Matches Played:14
- Sydney Sixers Won: 07
- Melbourne Stars Won: 07
- No Result: 00
Sydney Sixers (SIX) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Daniel Huges
- Daniel Christian
- Josh Philippe
- Stephen O’Keefe
Melbourne Stars (STA) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Glenn Maxwell
- Marcus Stoinis
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Andre Fletcher
SIX vs STA Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Probable Playing 11 for BBL 2020-21, Match Number 15 – Sydney Sixers vs Melbourne Stars at Carrara Oval, Queensland
Predicted Playing 11 For Sydney Sixers
Josh Philippe (WK), Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes (C), Jordan Silk, Carlos Brathwaite, Daniel Christian, Ben Dwarshuis, Stephen O’Keefe, Gurinder Sandhu, Ben Manenti
Predicted Playing 11 For Melbourne Stars
Marcus Stoinis, Andre Fletcher, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (c), Nick Larkin, Ben Dunk (wk), Clint Hinchliffe, Liam Hatcher, Adam Zampa, Billy Stanlake, Nathan Coulter-Nile
BBL 2020-21 SIX vs STA Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Josh Philippe
- Batsmen: Andre Fletcher, Hilton Cartwright, Daniel Hughes, James Vince
- All Rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Daniel Christian
- Bowlers: Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ben Dwarshuis, Stephen O’Keefe
- Captain: Daniel Christian
- Vice-Captain: Glenn Maxwell
Sydney Sixers & Melbourne Stars Squads
Sydney Sixers Squad
Moises Henriques, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Mickey Edwards, Daniel Hughes (c), Hayden Kerr, Nathan Lyon, Ben Manenti, Steve O’Keefe, Josh Philippe (wk), Lloyd Pope, Jordan Silk, Mitchell Starc, James Vince, Jason Holder
Melbourne Stars Squad
Marcus Stoinis, Andre Fletcher, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (c), Nick Larkin, Ben Dunk (wk), Clint Hinchliffe, Liam Hatcher, Adam Zampa, Billy Stanlake, Dilbar Hussain, Lance Morris, Seb Gotch, Tom O Connell, Nathan Coulter-Nile
SIX vs STA Probable Winners, BBL 2020-21:
Melbourne Stars are the favourites to win this match.
SIX vs STA Broadcasting & Live RENeaming Details:
- TV Channel – Sony Six and Sony Six HD (India), Fox Sports and Seven Network (AuRENalia), BT Sport (UK).
- Online platforms – Sony LIV (India).
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.