SA-W vs PK-W Dream11 Fantasy Prediction: The 3rd ODI of 3-Match series between South Africa Women and Pakistan Women will be played at Kingsmead, Durban on Tuesday, January 26.
We have already witnessed two exciting matches between the two sides. Both the times, South Africa has been victorious. The first match was, indeed, pretty close, as the former won by only three runs. But, in the 2nd one, the difference was 13 runs. The last and final ODI match will be a must-win match for Pakistan Women as they will be playing for their pride.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 3rd ODI of 3-Match series between South Africa Women and Pakistan Women on January 26.
SA-W vs PAK-W 3rd ODI Match Details
- Match: South Africa Women vs Pakistan Women, 3rd ODI
- Time: 1:30 PM (IST)
- Date: 26 January 2021
- Venue: Kingsmead, Durban
SA-W vs PAK-W 3rd ODI Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a sunny day in Durban. The temperature will hover around 28 to 30 degree Celsius and the humidity will be around 66 per cent. The chances of rainfall are nil.
The pitch at the Kingsmead, Durban has decent help for both the departments on offer and is expected to assist the bowlers highly in the initial overs. Spinners might come in handy in the latter half of the match.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 210.
Record of Chasing Team
65% of the matches have been won by the team batting first at this venue.
SA-W vs PAK-W Probable Playing 11
South Africa Women Predicted Playing 11
Sune Luus (c), Laura Wolvaardt, Lizella Lee, Lara Goodall, Mignon du Preez, Trisha Chetty (wk), Marizanne Kapp, Nadine de Klerk, Shabnim Ismail, Nonkululeko Mlaba, Tumi Sekhukhune
Pakistan Women Predicted Playing 11
Javeria Khan (c), Nahida Khan, Muneeba Ali, Omaima Sohail, Sidra Nawaz (wk), Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Diana Baig, Nashra Sandhu, Fatima Sana, Sadia Iqbal
Top Three Must Pick Players For Your Fantasy Team
- Laura Wolvaardt: She might have failed to perform in the last game but she is, indeed, quite talented and has acquired enough accolades within only 21 years of age. So, picking her up in your fantasy team would be safe.
- Marizanne Kapp: Marizanne Kapp has been quite excellent with bat and ball in the last two matches. In the previous match, she even smashed 68 runs and picked up three wickets as well. So here once again, we will be backing her up again!
- Nida Dar: Nida Dar is the only player from Pakistan who has been perfectly consistent from the first game. In the last game, she smashed 51 runs at a strike rate of 57.30. So, she should definitely be on your team.
SA-W vs PAK-W 3rd ODI Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Trisha Chetty, Sidra Nawaz
- Batsmen: Laura Wolvaardt, Lizella Lee, Omaima Sohail
- All-Rounders: Nida Dar, Marizanne Kapp, Aliya Riaz
- Bowlers: Ayabonga Khaka, Nashra Sandhu, Diana Baig
- Captain: Marizanne Kapp
- Vice-Captain: Nida Dar
South Africa & Pakistan Women Squads
South Africa Women Squad
Laura Wolvaardt, Nadine de Klerk, Lara Goodall, Nondumiso Shangase, Anne Bosch, Sune Luus, Marizanne Kapp, Trisha Chetty, Mignon du Preez, Lizelle Lee, Sinalo Jafta, Faye Tunnicliffe, Tazmin Brits, Shabnim Ismail, Ayabonga Khaka, Masabata Klaas, Tumi Sekhukhune, Nonkululeko Mlaba
Pakistan Women Squad
Javeria Khan, Muneeba Ali, Nahida Khan, Aliya Riaz, Ayesha Zafar, Anam Amin, Nida Dar, Sidra Nawaz, Omaima Sohail, Aiman Anwer, Diana Baig, Sadia Iqbal, Kainat Imtiaz, Ayesha Naseem, Fatima Sana, Nashra Sandhu, Syeda Aroob Shah
SA-W vs PAK-W Probable Winner
South Africa Women are expected to win this game.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.