Ruby Trichy Warriors will be squaring off against Chepauk Super Gillies in the first Qualifier match of the ongoing season of the Shriram TNPL T20.
Ruby Trichy Warriors have played seven matches so far in the tournament, out of which they have won five. They are currently bossing the Shriram TNPL T20 points table.
Chepauk Super Gillies, on the other hand, have also played seven matches in the tournament, out of which they won four. They are currently occupying the second spot in the points table. The last time they played against each other in this season, it was Ruby Trichy Warriors which emerged victorious by 7 wickets.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Qualifier 1 of the Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL), 2021 between Chepauk Super Gillies and Ruby Trichy Warriors.
- Match: Ruby Trichy Warriors vs Chepauk Super Gillies, Qualifier 1
- Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2021
- Time: 7:30 PM (IST)
- Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
- Live Streaming: Disney+Hotstar
The wicket at the MA Chidambaram Stadium is helpful for the bowlers, especially the spinners. As the game progresses, they will play a key role in containing the batters. A score of around 150 will be a competitive one here. The team winning the toss would most probably opt to bat first.
RTW vs CSG Probable Playing XI
Ruby Trichy Warriors Probable Playing XI
Rahil Shah (C), Adithya Ganesh (WK), Saravan Kumar, Akash Sumra, Antony Dhas, Nidhish Rajagopal, Muhammed Adnan Khan, Santosh Shiv, Sunil Sam, Amit Sathvik, M Mathivannan.
Chepauk Super Gillies Playing XI
Kaushik Gandhi (C), N Jagadeesan (WK), Manimaran Siddharth, R Alexander, Jaganath Sinivas, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Rajagopal Sathish, Uthirasamy Sasidev, S Radhakrishnan, Harish Kumar, Sonu Yadav.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 150 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 2
- Matches Lost: 3
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
Ruby Trichy Warriors & Chepauk Super Gillies Form
RTW vs CSG Dream11 Expert Picks
|Ravi Sai Kishore||338|
RTW vs CSG Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Rajgopal Satish||101 Runs & 6 Wickets|
|Narayan Jagadeesan||211 Runs|
|Ravi Sai Kishore||53 Runs & 8 Wickets|
|Nidish Rajgopal||225 Runs|
|Antony Dhas||93 Runs & 4 Wickets|
RTW vs CSG Captaincy Picks
- Narayan Jagadeesan
- Nidish Rajgopal
- Rajgopal Satish
RTW vs CSG Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Narayan Jagadeesan, Adithya Ganesh
- Batsmen: Nidish Rajgopal, Kaushik Gandhi, Mohammed Adnan-Khan
- All-Rounders: Rajgopal Satish, Antony Dhas, S Harish Kumar
- Bowlers: Ravi Sai Kishore, Mathivanan M, P Saravana-Kumar
- Captain: Narayan Jagadeesan
- Vice-Captain: Rajgopal Satish
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Narayan Jagadeesan, Amith Sathvik-VP
- Batsmen: Nidish Rajgopal, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Mohammed Adnan-Khan
- All-Rounders: Rajgopal Satish, Akash Sumra, S Harish Kumar
- Bowlers: R Sonu Yadav, P Saravana-Kumar, Manimaran Siddharth
- Captain: Nidish Rajgopal
- Vice-Captain: P Saravana-Kumar
Probable Winner Of The Match
Ruby Trichy Warriors is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.