RR vs LSG Dream11 Prediction: The 20th match of the IPL 2022 will be played between Rajasthan Royals (RR) and Lucknow Super Giants (LSG) at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on Sunday, April 10, 2022.
Lucknow Super Giants have had a fantastic start to the season, winning 3 out of their 4 matches so far and are currently placed at the fourth spot of the points table. They played their last game against Delhi Capitals where they completely outplayed Rishabh Pant and Co.
Rajasthan Royals, on the other hand, are currently placed at the fifth spot of the points table with 2 wins and a loss in 3 matches. They are coming off a loss against Royal Challengers Bangalore in their last game and must be looking to bounce back in the tournament. With two crucial points up for grab, a thrilling contest is on cards.
RR vs LSG Match Details
- Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Lucknow Super Giants, Match 20
- Date: Sunday, April 10, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM (IST) / 2:00 PM (GMT)
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
The surface at the Wankhede will favour the batters once again. We’ve already seen two proper battles at this venue, where on both occasions, the chasing team emerged victoriously. The track isn’t expected to change much and bowlers need to bowl at the right line and lengths to pick wickets. With the match set to be played in the evening, dew will also come and defending a total will be slightly difficult. Both the captains will look to bowl first after winning the toss.
Player Injury/Availability Update:
- Marcus Stoinis has completed his mandatory quarantine and we might see him replacing Evin Lewis in LSG playing 11.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai considering the last 5 matches played here is 149 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai —
- Matches Won: 5
- Matches Lost: 0
- No Result: 0
Rajasthan Royals & Lucknow Super Giants Form
Probable Playing XI
Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Devdutt Padikkal, Sanju Samson (C & WK), Shimron Hetmyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jimmy Neesham, Navdeep Saini, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal.
Lucknow Super Giants
KL Rahul (C), Quinton de Kock (WK), Evin Lewis, Deepak Hooda, Ayush Badoni, Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder, Krishnappa Gowtham, Andrew Tye, Ravi Bishnoi, Avesh Khan
Fantasy Points of Top 5 Performers For RR vs LSG
|Jos Buttler||307 Points|
|Quinton de Kock||234 Points|
|Yuzvendra Chahal||233 Points|
|Avesh Khan||207 Points|
|KL Rahul||207 Points|
Player Stats/Records of Top 5 Performers for RR vs LSG
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Jos Buttler||205 Runs|
|Quinton de Kock||149 Runs|
|Yuzvendra Chahal||9 Wickets|
|Avesh Khan||7 Wickets|
|KL Rahul||132 Runs|
- Jos Buttler
- KL Rahul
- Quinton de Kock
RR vs LSG Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, KL Rahul, Quinton de Kock
- Batsmen: Yashasvi Jaiswal, Devdutt Padikkal, Ayush Badoni
- All-Rounders: Jason Holder
- Bowlers: Prasidh Krishna, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi
- Captain: Jos Buttler
- Vice-Captain: Quinton de Kock
Fantasy Team 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler, KL Rahul, Quinton de Kock
- Batsmen: Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Deepak Hoda
- All-Rounders: Krunal Pandya, Jason Holder
- Bowlers: Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravi Bishnoi
- Captain: KL Rahul
- Vice-Captain: Jos Buttler
Streaming & Broadcasting Details:
- Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
- Broadcasting: Star Sports Network
Lucknow Super Giants is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.