The 24th match of the IPL 2022 will be played between Rajasthan Royals (RR) and Gujarat Titans (GT) at DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai on Thursday, April 14, 2022.
Rajasthan Royals will be keen on extending their winning streak in the tournament when they take on Gujarat Titans in the 24th match of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2022 at Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai.
Rajasthan Royals have played four matches so far in the tournament where they won three games and are currently placed at the top of the points table with 6 points in their kitty.
They are coming off a 3-runs victory over Lucknow Super Giants and must be seeking another win on Thursday.
Gujarat Titans, on the other hand after winning three games, finally tasted defeat in their fourth game as SunRisers Hyderabad beat them by 8 wickets.
They are currently placed at the fourth spot of the points table with 6 points in their account and would be looking to bounce back in the tournament.
- Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Gujarat Titans, Match 24
- Date: Thursday, April 14, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM (IST) / 2:00 PM (GMT)
- Venue: DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai
The wicket at the Dr DY Patil Stadium should be on the slower side on Thursday. While the surface should still assist the seamers more, the slower balls should stick in the wicket more. Both teams will look to bowl first after winning the toss.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai considering the last 5 matches played here is 170 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches played at DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 2
- No Result: 0
Rajasthan Royals & Gujarat Titans Form
Rajasthan Royals & Gujarat Titans Probable Playing 11
Jos Buttler, Rassie van der Dussen, Devdutt Padikkal, Sanju Samson (C & WK), Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Kuldeep Sen, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal.
Matthew Wade (WK), Shubman Gill, Sai Sudharsan, Hardik Pandya (C), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Abhinav Manohar, Rashid Khan, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, Darshan Nalkande.
Players’ Battle For Match 24, RR vs GT
- Jos Buttler vs Mohd Shami: Jos Buttler is known for struggling against the swinging ball and hence Mohd Shami can ask difficult questions to the English batter with his swinging deliveries. Buttler has so far scored 25 runs off 20 balls against Shami, getting out once.
- Shubman Gill vs Trent Boult: The stylish opener often struggles against Trent Boult. He has so far scored 22 runs off 23 deliveries of Boult while dismissing him once.
- Hardik Pandya vs Yuzvendra Chahal: Pandya is a known pace hitter but he sometimes struggles against spin and hence this battle is going to be interesting. The leg spinner dismissed him once in 11 deliveries while conceding only 15 runs.
Player Stats/Records of Top 5 Performers for Rajasthan Royals vs Gujarat Titans
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)||Dream11 Points|
|Yuzvendra Chahal||11 Wickets||359 Points|
|Jos Buttler||218 Runs||327 Points|
|Shubman Gill||187 Runs||279 Points|
|Mohammad Shami||6 Wickets||210 Points|
|Sanju Samson||106 Runs||200 Points|
Captaincy Picks For Match 24, RR vs GT
- Jos Buttler
- Shubman Gill
- Hardik Pandya
RR vs GT Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson
- Batsmen: Shimron Hetmyer, Sai Sudharsan, Devdutt Padikkal, Shubman Gill
- All-Rounders: Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: Ravichandran Ashwin, Prasidh Krishna, Lockie Ferguson, Rashid Khan
- Captain: Jos Buttler
- Vice-Captain: Hardik Pandya
Fantasy Team 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Matthew Wade
- Batsmen: Shimron Hetmyer, David Miller, Devdutt Padikkal, Shubman Gill
- All-Rounders: Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Sen, Rashid Khan
- Captain: Shubman Gill
- Vice-Captain: Sanju Samson
Streaming & Broadcasting Details:
- Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
- Broadcasting: Star Sports Network
Gujarat Titans is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.