REN vs SCO: Melbourne Renegades will lock horns against Perth Scorchers in Match 24 of the BBL, 2022-23 on Sunday, January 1, 2023, at Docklands Stadium, Melbourne.
Melbourne Renegades have played six matches so far in the tournament out of which they have won three games while losing as many. They are currently placed at the fifth spot of the points table with six points in their account. They lost their most recent fixture against Sydney Sixers by six wickets and must be looking to bounce back stronger in the competition.
Speaking of Perth Scorchers, they have played like defending champions so far, winning four matches out of the five they played in the tournament. With eight points in their account, they are currently placed at the top of the points table. They would be looking to extend their winning streak in the tournament.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 24 of the Big Bash League, 2022-23 between Melbourne Renegades and Perth Scorchers
REN vs SCO Match Details
- Match: Melbourne Renegades vs Perth Scorchers, Match 24
- Date: Sunday, January 1, 2023
- Time: 8:10 AM (IST) | 2:40 AM (GMT) | 1:40 PM (Local)
- Venue: Docklands Stadium, Melbourne
REN vs SCO Pitch Report
The surface at this venue will likely have much to offer to the batters in this game. The pacers will dominate the overall game while spinners have a significant say in the middle overs. The team winning the toss might look to chase the target.
REN vs SCO Pitch Stats For Match 24 of BBL 2022-23
Stats based on the previous five matches —
- Average First Innings Score: 174
- Average Total Score: 161
- Team Batting First Won: 3
- Team Bowling First Won: 2
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
REN vs SCO Probable Playing XI For Match 24 of BBL 2022-23
Melbourne Renegades Playing XI
Nic Maddinson (C), Peter Handscomb (WK), Mujeeb ur Rahman, Aaron Finch, Jono Wells, Martin Guptill, Kane Richardson, Tom Rogers, Akeal Hosein, Shaun Marsh, Will Sutherland.
Perth Scorchers Playing XI
Ashton Turner (C), Josh Inglis (WK), Ashton Agar/Matt Kelly, Jhye Richardson, Jhye Richardson, Peter Hatzoglou, Nick Hobson, Adam Lyth, Faf du Plessis, Aaron Hardie, Andrew Tye.
Melbourne Renegades & Perth Scorchers Form in Last 5 Matches
REN vs SCO Head-to-Head Records
REN vs SCO Player Record/Stats (Must Picks) For Match 24 of BBL 2022-23
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Akeal Hosein||12 Wickets & 69 Runs|
|Jhye Richardson||12 Wickets & 37 Runs|
|Josh Inglis||187 Runs|
|Andrew Tye||10 Wickets|
|Aaron Finch||171 Runs|
|Faf du Plessis||123 Runs|
|Jason Behrendorff||9 Wickets|
REN vs SCO Captaincy Picks For Match 24 of BBL 2022-23
- Faf du Plessis
- Akeal Hosein
- Jhye Richardson
REN vs SCO Dream11 Prediction – Fantasy Team For Match 24 of BBL 2022-23
REN vs SCO Fantasy Team 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Josh Inglis
- Batters: Shaun Marsh, Aaron Finch, Faf du Plessis, Ashton Turner
- All-Rounders: Will Sutherland, Aaron Hardie
- Bowlers: Andrew Tye, Akeal Hosein, Jhye Richardson, Tom Rogers
- Captain: Faf du Plessis
- Vice-Captain: Jhye Richardson
REN vs SCO Fantasy Team 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Josh Inglis
- Batters: Shaun Marsh, Aaron Finch, Faf du Plessis
- All-Rounders: Nic Maddinson, Will Sutherland, Aaron Hardie
- Bowlers: Jason Behrendorff, Andrew Tye, Akeal Hosein, Jhye Richardson
- Captain: Jason Behrendorff
- Vice-Captain: Akeal Hosein
REN vs SCO – Who will win the match? (Probable Winner)
Melbourne Renegades are expected to win this match.
REN vs SCO – Match 24 of BBL 2022-23, Live Broadcast & Online Streaming Details, Where to Watch in India?
- Live Streaming: SonyLIV
- Broadcast: Sony Sports Network
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.