QAL vs DG Dream11 Prediction: The 12th match of the Abu Dhabi T10 League will be played between Qalandars and Deccan Gladiators at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi on Sunday, January 31.
- QAL vs DG Match 12 Preview
- QAL vs DG Match Details
- QAL vs DG Weather & Pitch Report
- Average First Inning Score
- Record of Chasing Team
- Qalandars vs Deccan Gladiators Dream11 Probable Playing 11
- QAL vs DG Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Qalandars & Deccan Gladiators Squads
- QAL vs DG Probable Winner
- QAL vs DG Broadcast & Streaming Details
QAL vs DG Match 12 Preview
Qalandars have started their Abu Dhabi T10 campaign on a good note as they have won both of their opening games. They won their first game against Pune Devils by 9 wickets. In their second match, they beat Team Abu Dhabi by 9 wickets to register their second win of the tournament.
Deccan Gladiators, on the other hand, have won one match out of the two they played so far. They beat Team Abu Dhabi by six wickets in their previous
match to mark their first victory of the league. Cameron Delport was their highest run-scorer as he smashed 40 runs off 24 deliveries.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 12th match of the Abu Dhabi T10 League between Qalandars and Deccan Gladiators on January 31.
QAL vs DG Match Details
- Match: Qalandars vs Deccan Gladiators, Match 12
- Time: 10:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 30 January 2021
- Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Broadcast: Sony Sports Network
QAL vs DG Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a great day at Abu Dhabi with the temperature hovering around 21 degree Celsius and humidity being close to 60 %.
As we have seen in the last matches, the track at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium is a decent one to bat on with an average 1st innings score of 110. The bowlers will have to be cautious about their line and length as the batsmen will look to play every delivery for the maximums. The team winning the toss will like to bowl first as the chasing the side has a good record at this venue.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 108.
Record of Chasing Team
100% of the matches have been won by the chasing side.
Qalandars vs Deccan Gladiators Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Qalandars Predicted Playing 11
Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Akhtar (c), Asif Ali, Ben Dunk (wk), Samit Patel, Shahid Afridi, Chris Jordan, Sohail Tanvir, Sultan Ahmed, Danyal Ahmed
Deccan Gladiators Predicted Playing 11
Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Sunil Narine, Cameron Delport, Kieron Pollard (c), Prashant Gupta, Azam Khan, Imtiaz Ahmed, Aaron Summers, Zahoor Khan, Ravi Rampaul, Imran Tahir
QAL vs DG Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Mohammad Shahzad
- Batsmen: Cameron Delport, Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Akhtar
- All-Rounders: Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Shahud Afridi
- Bowlers: Zahoor Khan, Chris Jordan, Sultan Ahmed
- Captain: Tom Banton
- Vice-Captain: Cameron Delport
Qalandars & Deccan Gladiators Squads
Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Akhtar(c), Asif Ali, Ben Dunk(w), Samit Patel, Shahid Afridi, Chris Jordan, Sohail Tanvir, Sultan Ahmed, Danyal Ahmed, Umaid Asif, Fayyaz Ahmed, Philip Salt, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Taha, Azmatullah Omarzai, Maaz Khan, Zeeshan Ashraf, Khurshid Anwar
Deccan Gladiators Squad
Mohammad Shahzad(w), Cameron Delport, Kieron Pollard(c), Azam Khan, Prashant Gupta, Sunil Narine, Imtiaz Ahmed, Aaron Summers, Zahoor Khan, Ravi Rampaul, Imran Tahir, Colin Ingram, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lahiru Kumara, Hamdan Tahir, Hafeez ur Rehman, Zeeshan Zameer, Yasir Kaleem
QAL vs DG Probable Winner
Deccan Gladiators are expected to win this game.
QAL vs DG Broadcast & Streaming Details
- India: Sony Six, Sony Ten 3, Sony LIV
- Pakistan: Ten Sports
- UK and Ireland: Sky Sports Cricket
- Bangladesh: T Sports
- MENA: Sony Max Abu Dhabi Sports (UAE)
- South Africa: SuperSports
- Sri Lanka: Vasantham TV
- USA and Canada: Willow TV
- Afghanistan: RTA Sports
- Caribbean: Sports Max TV
- Australia, USA, Canada, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia: Eros Now (Non-Exclusive OTT)
- Live Streaming: Sony LIV (India)
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.