The 14th match of the Hallyburton Johnstone Shield One-Day will be played between Northern Brave Women and Central Hinds on 20th November at the Seddon Park.
Northern Brave Women will be playing their opening match of this season of the Hallyburton Johnstone Shield One-Day while Central Hinds have already played two matches so far in this season where they failed to win even a single game.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the Match 14 of the Hallyburton Johnstone Shield, 2021/22 between Northern Brave and Central Hinds.
NB-W vs CH-W Match Details
- Match: Northern Brave vs Central Hinds, Match 14
- Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
- Time: 3:00 AM (IST) / 10:30 AM (Local Time)
- Venue: Donnelly Park, Levin
The condition of the wicket here at the Seddon Park is very good for batting. It was a bit difficult for the batsmen a couple of years ago, but since the last year, it has favoured the batsmen. The team winning the toss should definitely bat second.
NB-W vs CH-W Probable Playing XI
Northern Brave Playing XI
Kate Anderson (C), Holly Topp (WK), Nensi Patel, Lucy Boucher, Kayley Knight, Sam Barriball, Charlotte Sarsfield, Emma Baker, Alisha Rout, Meddy Hyde, Naomi Matthews.
Central Hinds Playing XI
Natalie Dodd (C), Cate Pedersen, Ashtuti Kumar, Kerry Tomlinson, Gemma Sims, Monique Rees, Melissa Hansen, Jess Watkin, Georgia Atkinson, Mikaeala Greig, Hannah Rowe.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 102 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 1
- Matches Lost: 4
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
Northern Brave & Central Hinds Last 5 Matches Stats
NB-W vs CH-W Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Kate Anderson||262 Runs & 2 Wickets (Last Season)|
|Charlotte Sarsfield||13 Wickets (Last Season)|
|Mikaeala Greig||59 Runs & 1 Wicket (This Tournament)|
|Jess Watkin||4 Wickets & 18 Runs (This Tournament)|
|Gemma Sims||43 Runs (This Tournament)|
NB-W vs CH-W Captaincy Picks
- Jess Watkin
- Mikaeala Greig
- Charlotte Sarsfield
NB-W vs CH-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Natalie Dodd
- Batsmen: Kate Anderson, Cate Pedersen, Gemma Sims
- All-Rounders: Lucy Boucher, Mikaeala Greig, Jess Watkin, Hannah Rowe
- Bowlers: Charlotte Sarsfield, Kayley Knight, Melissa Hansen
- Captain: Jess Watkin
- Vice-Captain: Kate Anderson
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Natalie Dodd, Holly Topp
- Batsmen: Kate Anderson, Cate Pedersen, Kerry Tomlinson
- All-Rounders: Lucy Boucher, Mikaeala Greig, Jess Watkin
- Bowlers: Charlotte Sarsfield, Melissa Hansen, Georgia Atkinson
- Captain: Mikaeala Greig
- Vice-Captain: Charlotte Sarsfield
Probable Winner Of The Match
Northern Brave is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.