MR-W vs HB-W: The second match of the WBBL 2021 will be played between Sydney Sixers Women and Melbourne Stars Women at Bellerive Oval, Hobart.
Both Melbourne Renegades Women and Hobart Hurricanes Women had a disappointing season last year, where they finished at the bottom half of the points table.
Renegades Women had won only 4 of their 14 matches played and finished seventh in the points table with 10 points. Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur, and Eve Jones are their new overseas signings.
Hobart Hurricanes Women, on the other hand, had a terrible season last year where they finished last in the points table with 3 wins from 14 matches. They will be looking to start this season on a winning note.
MR-W vs HB-W Match Details
- Match: Melbourne Renegades Women vs Hobart Hurricanes Women, Match 2
- Date: Saturday, October 15, 2021
- Time: 10:10 AM (IST)
- Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Live Streaming: Sony Sports Network
MR-W vs HB-W Pitch Report
This pitch at Bellerive Oval will slightly be in favour of the batsmen. Having said that, bowlers will also get some purchase off the track if they hit the right areas. The wicket gets easier to bat on as the match progresses. Teams winning the toss would look to bowl first at this venue.
MR-W vs HB-W Probable Playing XI
Melbourne Renegades Women Playing XI
Sophie Molineux (C), Josephine Dooley (WK), Ella Hayward, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur, Ellie Falconer, Holly Ferling, Eve Jones, Carly Leeson, Georgia Wareham, Courtney Webb.
Hobart Hurricanes Women Playing XI
Rachel Priest (C & WK), Amy Smith, Naomi Stalenberg, Sasha Moloney, Tayla Vlaeminck, Molly Strano, Mignon Du Preez, Maisy Gibson, Nicola Carey, Rachel Trenaman, Richa Ghosh.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 147 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 2
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
MR-W vs HB-W Head-to-Head
Melbourne Renegades Women & Hobart Hurricanes Women Last 5 Matches Stats
MR-W vs HB-W Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (Last Edition)|
|Rachel Priest||354 Runs|
|Sophie Molineux||221 Runs & 11 Wickets|
|Nicola Carey||158 Runs & 11 Wickets|
|Georgia Wareham||139 Runs & 3 Wickets|
MR-W vs HB-W Captaincy Picks
- Sophie Molineux
- Rachel Priest
- Jemimah Rodrigues
MR-W vs HB-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Rachel Priest
- Batsmen: Mignon Du Preez, Jemimah Rodrigues, Courtney Webb
- All-Rounders: Harmanpreet Kaur, Sophie Molineux, Nicola Carey, Eve Jones
- Bowlers: Georgia Wareham, Belinda Vakarewa, Amy Smith
- Captain: Sophie Molineux
- Vice-Captain: Rachel Priest
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Richa Ghosh
- Batsmen: Mignon Du Preez, Naomi Stalenberg, Jemimah Rodrigues
- All-Rounders: Sasha Moloney, Sophie Molineux, Nicola Carey, Eve Jones
- Bowlers: Molly Strano, Georgia Wareham, Holly Ferling
- Captain: Jemimah Rodrigues
- Vice-Captain: Mignon Du Preez
Probable Winner Of The Match
Melbourne Renegades Women is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.