MID vs HAM: Middlesex will lock horns against Hampshire in Match 51 of the Vitality T20 Blast, 2022 on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, at Radlett Cricket Club, Radlett.
Middlesex has been pretty decent in the tournament, having won three of their five games. They are currently placed at the fifth spot on the South Group points table.
Hampshire, on the other hand after a disastrous start to their T20 Blast campaign, finally got off the mark in their previous encounter against Sussex. They are currently reeling at the bottom of the points table with one win from five matches.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the Match 51 of the Vitality T20 Blast, 2022 between Middlesex and Hampshire
MID vs HAM Match Details
- Match: Middlesex vs Hampshire, Match 51
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM (IST)
- Venue: Radlett Cricket Club, Radlett
The pitch at this venue is a balanced surface, which offers good help to both pacers and batsmen. The average 1st innings score at this venue has been around 190. Both the teams will look to bowl first after winning the toss.
MID vs HAM Probable Playing XI
Middlesex Playing XI
Stephen Eskinazi (C), John Simpson (WK), Martin Andersson, Chris Green, Blake Cullen, Max Holden, Joe Cracknell, Thilan Walallawita, Toby Roland-Jones, Luke Hollman, J Davies.
Hampshire Playing XI
James Vince (C), Ben McDermott (WK), James Fuller, Joe Weatherley, Ross Whiteley, Mason Crane, Liam Dawson, Nathan Ellis, Aneurin Donald, Brad Wheal, Chris Wood.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches is 192 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 4
- Matches Lost: 1
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
Middlesex & Hampshire Last 5 Matches Stats
MID vs HAM Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Toby Roland Jones||9 Wickets|
|James Fuller||137 Runs & 3 Wickets|
|Stephen Eskinazi||187 Runs|
|Brad Wheal||5 Wickets|
|Ben McDermott||156 Runs|
MID vs HAM Captaincy Picks
- Chris Green
- Ben McDermott
- Martin Andersson
MID vs HAM Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Ben McDermott
- Batsmen: Stephen Eskinazi, Max Holden, James Vince
- All-Rounders: Martin Andersson, Chris Green, James Fuller, Liam Dawson
- Bowlers: Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Ellis, Chris Wood
- Captain: Chris Green
- Vice-Captain: Ben McDermott
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Ben McDermott
- Batsmen: James Vince, Stephen Eskinazi, Max Holden, Joe Cracknell
- All-Rounders: Liam Dawson, James Fuller, Martin Andersson
- Bowlers: Toby Roland Jones, Nathan Ellis, Chris Wood
- Captain: Ben McDermott
- Vice-Captain: Martin Andersson
Probable Winner Of The Match
Middlesex are expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.