RCB vs PBKS: Royal Challengers Bangalore will be taking on Punjab Kings in a must win match of IPL 2022 on Friday at Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai.
The Challengers had kicked off their IPL 2022 campaign with a thrilling five-wicket win against Punjab Kings and Faf du Plessis led side must be looking for revenge for their previous meeting. They are currently sitting at the fourth position on the points table.
The eighth-placed Punjab Kings are coming into this game on the back of a heartbreaking loss to the Rajasthan Royals. On the other hand, RCB have won their last two games on the trot, and that too while defending a total and hence they’ll look to sustain their winning momentum in the tournament. Both the sides will look to grab two points to keep their playoffs berth breathing.
RCB vs PBKS Match Details
- Match: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Punjab Kings, Match 60
- Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM (IST) / 2:00 PM (GMT)
- Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
RCB vs PBKS Pitch Report
The pitch at Brabourne Stadium is expected to remain the same as it has been in this tournament so far. The batters have found it easy to score runs at this venue. The team winning the toss surely looks to chase and continue with the trend.
RCB vs PBKS Pitch Stats – In Last 5 IPL 2022 Matches
- Average 1st Innings Score: 147
- Average 2nd Innings Score: 162
- Batting First Won: 3
- Batting Second Won: 2
- Toss Winner Opt to Bowl: 4
- Toss Winner Opt to Bat: 1
RCB vs PBKS Key Matchups
- Virat Kohli vs Sandeep Sharma – 78 Runs vs 7 Dismissals
- Virat Kohli vs Kagiso Rabada – 37 Runs vs 3 Dismissals
- Faf du Plessis vs Kagiso Rabada – 31 Runs vs 3 Dismissals
- Faf du Plessis vs Sandeep Sharma – 47 Runs vs 2 Dismissals
- Glenn Maxwell vs Kagiso Rabada – 39 Runs vs 3 Dismissals
BLR vs PBKS Head-to-Head Records
Royal Challengers Bangalore & Punjab Kings Form
RCB vs PBKS Predicted Playing XI
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis (C), Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik (WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj, Josh Hazlewood.
Jonny Bairstow, Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal (C), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma (WK), Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Sandeep Sharma.
Match Predictions For Match 60 – RCB vs PBKS
If Royal Challengers Bangalore Win the Toss & Bowl First
- Punjab Kings Powerplay Score: 45-55
- Punjab Kings Overall Score: 170-190
Punjab Kings win the match.
If Punjab Kings Win the Toss & Bowl First
- Royal Challengers Bangalore Powerplay Score: 40-50
- Royal Challengers Bangalore Overall Score: 150-170
Punjab Kings win the match.
Disclaimer: This Prediction is for entertainment purposes only. We don’t get involved in or promote betting or gambling. We strongly discourage the behaviour of participating in illegal activities related to cricket. Also, while selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision. Our experts try to be as correct as possible, but we do not guarantee 100% correctness.