IND vs SA: India will lock horns against South Africa in Match 29 of the ICC T20 World Cup, 2022 on Sunday, October 30, 2022, at Perth Stadium, Perth.
Team India made a thumping start to their T20 World Cup 2022 campaign, winning both of their opening matches by comprehensive margins. They outclassed the arch-rivals Pakistan by four wickets in their opening fixture and went on to thrash the Netherlands by 56 runs in their last match.
The former captain of India, Virat Kohli, has been their best batter in the tournament, having smacked back-to-back half-centuries in the first two games while the likes of Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Arshdeep Singh have made an impact with the ball.
South Africa, on the other hand, registered a massive 104 runs victory over Bangladesh. Batting first, they posted a mammoth total of 205 runs on the board, courtesy of Rilee Rossouw’s sensational hundred and Quinton de Kock’s half-century.
In reply, Bangladesh bundled out for just 101 runs in 16.3 overs with Anrich Nortje picking up a four-wicket haul and Tabrez Shasmi scalping three wickets. They will look to extend their winning run in the tournament.
Although both sides look evenly matched on paper, team India will head into this game with a slight advantage over Proteas given the firepower in their batting unit. All in all, with some of the best T20 stars taking the field against each other, an absolute thriller is on the cards at Perth.
IND vs SA Match Details
- Match: India vs South Africa, Match 29
- Date: Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Time: 4:30 PM (IST) / 11:00 AM (GMT) / 7:00 PM (Local)
- Venue: Perth Stadium, Perth
- TV Broadcast: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Hotstar
We have seen a couple of high-scoring games in the last two matches played here and it shouldn’t be any different on Sunday. The pacers should get ample help early on with the new ball, keeping the batters on their toes.
As the match progresses, the spinners will come into the game. Both teams will prefer to chase here with 170-180 being the competitive total at this venue.
IND vs SA Probable Playing XI
India Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (C), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik (WK), Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh.
South Africa Playing XI
Quinton de Kock (WK), Temba Bavuma (C), Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram, Tristan Stubbs, David Miller, Wayne Parnell, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi/Lungi Ngidi/Marco Jansen.
Pitch Stats – Perth Stadium, Perth
- Total matches played: 5
- Matches won batting first: 2
- Matches won bowling first: 3
- Average 1st Innings scores: 142
- Average 2nd Innings scores: 141
- Highest total recorded: 208/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs AUS
- Lowest total recorded: 112/10 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs ENG
- Highest score chased: 158/3 (16.3 Ov) by AUS vs SL
- Lowest score defended: 130/8 (20 Ov) by ZIM vs PAK
India & South Africa’s Last 5 Matches Stats
IND vs SA Head-to-Head Records
- India Won: 13
- South Africa Won: 9
IND vs SA Player Record/Stats (Must Picks)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Virat Kohli||144 Runs|
|Quinton de Kock||110 Runs|
|Rilee Rossouw||109 Runs|
|Arshdeep Singh||5 Wickets|
|Anrich Nortje||5 Wickets|
|Bhuvneshwar Kumar||3 Wickets|
|Suryakumar Yadav||66 Runs|
|Rohit Sharma||57 Runs|
IND vs SA Captaincy Picks
- Virat Kohli
- Quinton de Kock
- Hardik Pandya
IND vs SA Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Quinton de Kock
- Batters: Virat Kohli, Rilee Rossouw, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul
- All-Rounders: Aiden Markram, Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Arshdeep Singh
- Captain: Virat Kohli
- Vice-Captain: Quinton de Kock
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Quinton de Kock
- Batters: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Rilee Rossouw, David Miller
- All-Rounders: Wayne Parnell, Axar Patel, Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: Mohammed Shami, Anrich Nortje, Arshdeep Singh
- Captain: Hardik Pandya
- Vice-Captain: Rilee Rossouw
Probable Winner Of The Match
India is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.