IND vs NZ: India will lock horns against New Zealand in the Warm-up Match 15 of the ICC T20 World Cup, 2022 on Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at The Gabba, Brisbane.
The Black Caps were bowled out for just 98 while batting first against while in the second half, their bowlers failed to eke out wickets as Proteas cruised to an easy nine wickets victory.
Mohammed Shami, who replaced Jasprit Bumrah in the World Cup squad, looked in good touch against Australia. He bowled just one over, that too the final one, and picked up three wickets.
On the batting front, KL Rahul and Suryakumar Yadav continued their good run as the duo once again stepped up and smacked half-centuries to help India put on a challenging total of 186 runs.
This is going to be the final warm-up game for either side before the real action kicks off on October 22 at Sydney Cricket Ground between Australia and New Zealand.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the Warm-up Match 15 of the ICC T20 World Cup, 2022.
IND vs NZ Match Details
- Match: India vs New Zealand, Warm-up Match 15
- Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- Time: 1:30 PM (IST) / 8:00 AM (GMT)
- Venue: The Gabba, Brisbane
The pitch at Brisbane will have some bounce and carry for the seamers. However, as the game progresses, spinners will come into the picture. The team winning the toss will ideally look to bowl first.
IND vs NZ Probable Playing XI
India Playing XI
Rohit Sharma (C), Dinesh Karthik (WK), Ravichandran Ashwin, Hardik Pandya, Virat Kohli, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Axar Patel, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Harshal Patel, Mohammad Shami.
New Zealand Playing XI
Kane Williamson (C), Finn Allen (WK), Glenn Phillips, Devon Conway, Martin Guptill, Adam Milne, Daryl Mitchell, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Mitchell Santner, James Neesham, Tim Southee, Michael Bracewell, Ish Sodhi, Mark Chapman.
- Total matches played: 6
- Matches won batting first: 4
- Matches won bowling first: 2
- Average 1st Innings scores: 168
- Average 2nd Innings scores: 145
- Highest total recorded: 209/3 (20 Ov) by AUS vs RSA
- Lowest total recorded: 114/10 (18.3 Ov) by RSA vs AUS
- Highest score chased: 161/4 (18.5 Ov) by AUS vs RSA
- Lowest score defended: 158/4 (17 Ov) by AUS vs IND
India & New Zealand Last 5 Matches Stats
IND vs NZ Player Record/Stats (Must Picks)
|Player||Stats (Last Warm-up Match)|
|KL Rahul||57 Runs|
|Suryakumar Yadav||50 Runs|
|Mohammad Shami||3 Wickets|
|Virat Kohli||19 Runs|
|Martin Guptill||26 Runs|
|Glenn Phillips||20 Runs|
IND vs NZ Captaincy Picks
- KL Rahul
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Devon Conway
IND vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Devon Conway
- Batters: Martin Guptill, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul
- All-Rounders: Michael Bracewell, Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: Tim Southee, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Shami, Trent Boult
- Captain: KL Rahul
- Vice-Captain: Devon Conway
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Devon Conway
- Batters: Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul, Glenn Phillips
- All-Rounders: Axar Patel, Michael Bracewell, Hardik Pandya
- Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Shami, Trent Boult
- Captain: Suryakumar Yadav
- Vice-Captain: Mohammad Shami
Probable Winner Of The Match
India is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.