Indian Cricket team set to tour Australia for three ODIs, 3 T20Is and 4 Tests. Starting from November 27, 2020, which concludes on January 19th, 2020 while the final day of last test match.
Team India is set to wear the ‘retro’ theme jersey inspired by the Seventies and will have a Navy Blue shade. The new navy blue shirts will also sport BCCI’s new kit sponsors – MPL Sports.
MPL Sports replaced Nike in a three-year contract worth ₹ 120 crores including revenue share.
Meanwhile, Australian crickets will also wear a new-style jersey for the T20 series against India.
Full Schedule of India vs Australia Series
- 1st ODI Sydney November 27
- 2nd ODI Sydney November 29
- 3rd ODI Canberra December 02
- 1st T20 Canberra December 04
- 2nd T20 Sydney December 06
- 3rd T20 Sydney December 08
- 1st Test Adelaide December 17-21
- 2nd Test Melbourne December 26-30
- 3rd Test Sydney January 07-11
- 4th Test Brisbane January 15-19