HUR vs SCO Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 47th Match of the Big Bash League 2020-21 will be played between Hobart Hurricanes and Perth Scorchers at the Docklands Stadium, Melbourne on January 22.
Perth Scorchers have done well so far to occupy the second spot in the points table. From seventh to second, the journey was never easy for the Scorchers. However, they showed what they are capable of.
Hobart Hurricanes, on the other hand, has lost its momentum in the last few games. They have won six games out of the eleven they played so far. They are currently placed fifth in the points table.
Notably, this would be their second meeting in the ongoing contest. In their first face-off, Perth Scorchers defeated the Hurricanes by 9 wickets. Hobart Hurricanes will be hoping to settle the things down in their next clash. However Perth Scorchers doesn’t seem an easy side, they too would be desperate to thrash them once again in the competition.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match number 47 of the Big Bash League 2020-21 between Hobart Hurricanes and Perth Scorchers on January 22.
- HUR vs SCO Match Details
- HUR vs SCO Weather and Pitch Report
- Average 1st Innings Score
- Record of Chasing Team
- Teams Record in Ongoing Big Bash League 2020-21:
- Hobart Hurricanes (HUR) vs Perth Scorchers (SCO): Head-To-Head
- Injury & Availability Report
- HUR vs SCO Dream11 Probable Playing 11
- Must Pick Players For Your Fantasy Team
- BBL 2020-21 HUR vs SCO Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Hobart Hurricanes and Perth Scorchers Squads
- HUR vs SCO Probable Winner
- HUR vs SCO Broadcasting & Live Streaming Details:
HUR vs SCO Match Details
- Match: Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers, Match 47
- Date: 22 January 2021
- Time: 10:35 AM (IST)
- Venue: Docklands Stadium, Melbourne
HUR vs SCO Weather and Pitch Report
It will be quite cloudy in Melbourne on Friday.
The daytime temperature will hover around 25 degree Celsius. It will be dry with no precipitation and cloud covering 19% of the sky, the humidity will be around 50%.
Dockland Stadium’s pitch historically supports batters and is a good batting track but in this season it’s slightly on the slower side so it may offer some assistance to bowlers.
Average 1st Innings Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 155.
Record of Chasing Team
50% of the matches have been won by the side batting first.
Teams Record in Ongoing Big Bash League 2020-21:
- Matches Played: 11
- Won: 6
- Lost: 5
- No Results: 0
- Matches Played: 11
- Won: 6
- Lost: 4
- No Results: 1
Hobart Hurricanes (HUR) vs Perth Scorchers (SCO): Head-To-Head
- Total Matches Played: 14
- Hobart Hurricanes Won: 6
- Perth Scorchers Won: 8
- No Result: 00
Injury & Availability Report
- Mitchell Marsh is likely to return to the team after recovering from injury.
- Mathew Wade is expected to return to the team after completing his national duty.
HUR vs SCO Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Predicted Playing 11 For Hobart Hurricanes
D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Dawid Malan, Mathew Wade, Peter Handscomb (C), Tim David, David Moody, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane
Predicted Playing 11 For Perth Scorchers
Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis (wk), Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner (c), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed
Must Pick Players For Your Fantasy Team
Hobart Hurricanes (HUR)
- D’Arcy Short
- Ben McDermott
- Nathan Ellis
Perth Scorchers (SCO)
- Jason Roy
- Colin Munro
- Jhye Richardson
BBL 2020-21 HUR vs SCO Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Josh Inglis, Ben McDermott
- Batsmen: Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Will Jacks, David Malan
- All Rounders: D’Arcy Short, Liam Livingstone
- Bowlers: Jhye Richardson, Nathan Ellis, Andrew Tye
- Captain: Ben McDermott
- Vice-Captain: Josh Inglis
Hobart Hurricanes and Perth Scorchers Squads
Hobart Hurricanes Squad
Matthew Wade (c), Scott Boland, Jake Doran, Tim David, Nathan Ellis, James Faulkner, Jarrod Freeman, Peter Handscomb, Colin Ingram, Will Jacks, Sandeep Lamichhane, Dawid Malan, Ben McDermott, Riley Meredith, David Moody, Tim Paine, Keemo Paul, D’Arcy Short, Nick Winter, Johan Botha, Charlie Wakim, Caleb Jewell
Perth Scorchers Squad
Mitchell Marsh (c), Jason Roy, Cameron Bancroft, Ashton Agar, Liam Livingstone, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie, Josh Inglis, Fawad Ahmed, Cameron Gannon, Jason Behrendorff, Matthew Kelly, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Andrew Tye, Sam Whiteman, Jhye Richardson, Ashton Turner
HUR vs SCO Probable Winner
Perth Scorchers are favourites to win this match.
HUR vs SCO Broadcasting & Live Streaming Details:
- TV Channel – Sony Six and Sony Six HD (India), Fox Sports and Seven Network (Australia), BT Sport (UK).
- Online platforms – Sony LIV (India).
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.