HAR vs BRD Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Quarter-Final 3 of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Baroda and Haryana at the Sardar Patel Stadium in Motera, Ahmedabad on Wednesday, January 27.
Both the sides have done well in the ongoing season of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, having won all of their five games. While both teams looking well-equipped for the Motera challenge, Haryana seems to hold the upper hand in this Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy fixture.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match HAR vs BRD of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
HAR vs BRD Match Details
- Match: Baroda vs Haryana, Quarter Final 3
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 27 January 2021
- Venue: Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad
HAR vs BRD Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a sunny day in Ahmedabad with the temperature hovering around 28 degrees Celsius. We can expect a full game as there are no chances of rainfall.
Sardar Patel Stadium is known as a good bowling wicket, initially, it was considered a bowler-friendly track, with spinners expected to be of considerable help from the pitch with the new ball. This wicket favours the bowlers more than the batsmen. We can expect an exciting game here.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 87. [Based on the only match played at this venue]
Record of Chasing Team
- Won – 1
- Lost – 0
- Tie – 0
Players Availability News:
Krunal Pandya missed the last few group stage games, owing to the demise of his father. So his availability in this game is not clear yet. We have to wait for the announcement of the lineup after the toss to check if he is playing.
Haryana vs Baroda Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Haryana Predicted Playing 11
Chaitanya Bishnoi, Guntashveer Singh, Shivam Chauhan, Rohit Sharma (wk), Rahul Tewatia, Mohit Sharma (c), Arun Chaprana, Sumit Kumar, Himanshu Rana, Jayant Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal.
Baroda Predicted Playing 11
Kedar Devdhar (c), Ninad Rathva, Vishnu Solanki, Smit Patel (wk), Bhanu Pania, Atit Sheth, Babashafi Pathan, Lukman Meriwala, Abhimanyu Rajput, Bhargav Bhatt, Karthik Kakade
Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
- Shivam Chauhan: He is definitely an emerging star in cricket’s world. He has performed so well in the ongoing tournament, having smashed 214 runs at an average of over 50.
- Kedar Devdhar: He has had an impressive season of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. He has smashed 226 runs at a brilliant average of over 100.
- Lukman Meriwala: He has been the star bowler for Baroda. He has scalped 11 wickets and has an economy rate of just 6 runs per over. He will definitely provide you points with his deadly bowling skills.
HAR vs BRD Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Rohit Sharma, Kedar Devdhar
- Batsmen: Himanshu Rana, Shivam Chauhan, Vishnu Solanki
- All-Rounders: Rahul Tewatia, Ninad Rathva, Atit Sheth
- Bowlers: Arun Chaprana, Babashafi Pathan, Lukman Meriwala
- Captain: Kedar Jadhav
- Vice-Captain: Rahul Tewatia
Baroda & Haryana Squads
Chaitanya Bishnoi, Guntashveer Singh, Shivam Chauhan, Rohit Sharma (wk), Rahul Tewatia, Mohit Sharma (c), Arun Chaprana, Sumit Kumar, Himanshu Rana, Jayant Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kapil Hooda, Nitin Saini, Pramod Chandila, Shubham Rohilla, Ankit Kumar, Yashu Sharma, Harshal Patel, Ashish Hooda, Sanjay Pahal, Aman Kumar, Tiny Kundu.
Vishnu Solanki, Kedar Devdhar, Ninad Rathva, Smit Patel, Krunal Pandya, Atit Sheth, Bhanu Pania, Chintal Gandhi, Abhimanyu Rajput, Lukman Meriwala, Babashafi Pathan, Karthik Kakade, Deepak Hooda, Bhargav Bhatt, Pratik Keshavlal Ghodadra, Dhruv Patel, Mohit Mongia, Pratyush Kumar, Soyeb Sopariya.
HAR vs BRD Probable Winner
Baroda is expected to win this clash.
HAR vs BRD Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.