ENG vs SL Dream11 Prediction: The 2nd ODI of the Sri Lanka Tour of England 2021 will be played between England and Sri Lanka at the Kennington Oval, London on Thursday, July 1, 2021.
- 1. ENG vs SL Match Preview
- 2. ENG vs SL Match Details
- 3. ENG vs SL Weather & Pitch Report
- 4. Average First Innings Score
- 5. Record of Chasing Team
- 6. England & Sri Lanka Recent Form
- 7. ENG vs SL Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
- 8. England & Sri Lanka Squads
- 9. ENG vs SL Predicted Playing XI
- 10. ENG vs SL Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- 11. ENG vs SL Probable Winner
ENG vs SL Match Preview
England and Sri Lanka will go head to head against each other in the second One-Day International of the three-game series at The Oval in London, England on July 01, 2021 (Thursday).
England completely dominated Sri Lanka in the first ODI, winning handily by 5 wickets thanks to their superb fielding and bowling efforts. With this victory, they took a 1-0 lead in the series, with two games remaining.
Sri Lanka, on the other hand, were bundled out for just 185 runs in the 1st ODI and they lost the 4th consecutive match of the tour and now they will be looking to avoid defeat in this match to keep the series alive.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 2nd ODI of the Sri Lanka Tour of England 2021 between England and Sri Lanka on Thursday, July 1, 2021.
ENG vs SL Match Details
- Match: England vs Sri Lanka, 2nd ODI
- Date: Thursday, July 1, 2021
- Time: 5:30 PM (IST) & 1:00 PM (Local)
- Venue: Kennington Oval, London
ENG vs SL Weather & Pitch Report
The temperature is expected to hover around 15 Degree Celsius on the matchday with 63 per cent humidity and 10 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The wicket has got a good pace and helps the seamers initially. The outfield is really quick and the batters need to place the ball in the gaps. It’s a true sporting wicket that remains the same throughout the match.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 314 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 1
- Matches Lost: 4
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
England & Sri Lanka Recent Form
ENG vs SL Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (In This Tournament)|
|Joe Root||79 Runs|
|Kusal Perera||73 Runs|
|Jonny Bairstow||43 Runs|
|Chris Woakes||4 Wickets|
|Wanindu Hasaranga||54 Runs|
England & Sri Lanka Squads
Eoin Morgan (C), David Willey, Adil Rashid, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Sam Billings, Chris Woakes, George Garton, Liam Livingstone, Jason Roy, Liam Dawson, Mark Wood, Joe Root, Dawid Malan, Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow.
Sri Lanka Squad
Kusal Perera (C), Charith Asalanka, Ishan Jayaratne, Praveen Jayawickrama, Nuwan Pradeep, Danushka Gunathilaka, Shiran Fernando, Pathum Nissanka, Dasun Shanaka, Dushmantha Chameera, Isuru Udana, Dhananjaya De Silva, Akila Dananjaya, Oshada Fernando, Niroshan Dickwella, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Wanindu Hasaranga, Asitha Fernando, Chamika Karunaratne, Lakshan Sandakan, Ramesh Mendis, Binura Fernando, Avishka Fernando, Kusal Mendis.
ENG vs SL Predicted Playing XI
Dream11 probable playing XI prediction for 2nd ODI of Sri Lanka Tour of England 2021 between England and Sri Lanka at Kennington Oval, London.
England Playing XI
Eoin Morgan (C), Jonny Bairstow (WK), Dawid Malan / Sam Billings, Adil Rashid, Sam Curran, Joe Root, Moeen Ali, Mark Wood, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Jason Roy / Liam Livingstone.
Sri Lanka Playing XI
Kusal Perera (C & WK), Binura Fernando, Dhananjaya Lakshan, Charith Asalanka, Praveen Jayawickrama, Chamika Karunaratne, Dushmantha Chameera, Pathum Nissanka, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Ramesh Mendis.
ENG vs SL Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Kusal Perera, Jonny Bairstow
- Batsmen: Eoin Morgan, Dasun Shanaka, Joe Root
- All-Rounders: Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali, Wanindu Hasaranga
- Bowlers: Dushmantha Chameera, Binura Fernando, David Willey
- Captain: Jonny Bairstow
- Vice-Captain: Kusal Perera
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Kusal Perera, Jonny Bairstow
- Batsmen: Joe Root, Liam Livingstone, Pathum Nissanka
- All-Rounders: Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, Wanindu Hasaranga
- Bowlers: Dushmantha Chameera, Mark Wood, Chamika Karunaratne
- Captain: Joe Root
- Vice-Captain: Wanindu Hasaranga
ENG vs SL Probable Winner
England is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.