CM-W vs OS-W: The 10th match of the Hallyburton Johnstone Shield One-Day will be played between Canterbury Magicians and Otago Sparks on 20th November at the Seddon Park.
Canterbury Magicians played two matches so far in this season of the Hallyburton Johnstone Shield One-Day where they failed to win a single game while Otago Sparks played also two matches in this season where they won both of those matches quite convincingly.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the Match 10 of the Hallyburton Johnstone Shield, 2021/22 between Canterbury Magicians Women and Otago Sparks Women.
CM-W vs OS-W Match Details
- Match: Canterbury Magicians Women vs Otago Sparks Women, Match 10
- Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
- Time: 3:00 AM (IST) / 10:30 AM (Local Time)
- Venue: Hagley Oval, Christchurch
The Hagley Oval is a round and the well-grassed ground with a centre block of nine pitches, running approximately north to south. It is very conducive to the batsmen.
CM-W vs OS-W Probable Playing XI
Canterbury Magicians Women Playing XI
Frances Mackay (C), Laura Hughes (WK), Natalie Cox, Kristy Nation, Jacinta Savage, Sarah Asmussen, Melissa Banks, Abigale Gerken, Amy Satterthwaite, Jessica Simmons, Emma Kench.
Otago Sparks Women Playing XI
Suzie Bates (C), Polly Inglis (WK), Hayley Jensen, Eden Carson, Molly Loe, Katey Martin, Bella James, Kate Ebrahim, Sophie Oldershaw, Caitlin Blakely, Emma Black.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 215 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 2
- Matches Lost: 2
- No Result/Abandoned: 1
Canterbury Magicians Women & Otago Sparks Women Last 5 Matches Stats
CM-W vs OS-W Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Amy Satterthwaite||183 Runs & 5 Wickets|
|Kate Ebrahim||118 Runs & 1 Wicket|
|Emma Black||8 Wickets|
|Katey Martin||160 Runs|
|Eden Carson||4 Wickets & 18 Runs|
CM-W vs OS-W Captaincy Picks
- Amy Satterthwaite
- Kate Ebrahim
- Emma Black
CM-W vs OS-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Katey Martin
- Batsmen: Kirsty Nation, Bella James, Abigale Gerken
- All-Rounders: Suzie Bates, Amy Satterthwaite, Kate Ebrahim, Jacinta Savage
- Bowlers: Jessica Simmons, Emma Black, Molly Loe
- Captain: Amy Satterthwaite
- Vice-Captain: Kate Ebrahim
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Katey Martin
- Batsmen: Bella James, Caitlin Blakely, Natalie Cox
- All-Rounders: Amy Satterthwaite, Kate Ebrahim, Eden Carson, Frances Mackay
- Bowlers: Jessica Simmons, Emma Black, Melissa Banks
- Captain: Emma Black
- Vice-Captain: Katey Martin
Probable Winner Of The Match
Canterbury Magicians Women is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.