BRD vs MAH Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite C Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Baroda and Maharashtra at the Moti Bagh Stadium in Vadodara on January 16.
Baroda has won all of their three games and is placed at the top spot in the Elite C standings. Maharashtra, on the other hand, has been very inconsistent, having won one and lost two of their remaining games. They will have to win both of their remaining games and then have to depend on the other team’s results too for their future in the tournament.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match BRD vs MAH of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
BRD vs MAH Match Details
- Match: Baroda vs Maharashtra, Elite C Group match
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 16 January 2021
- Venue: Moti Bagh Stadium, Vadodara
BRD vs MAH Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a sunny day in Vadodara with the temperature hovering around 28 degree Celsius with no chances of rain.
The track here at Moti Bagh Stadium will suit the batsmen more than the bowlers. However, batting will be a bit difficult in the second innings.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 157.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won – 0
- Lost – 3
- Tie – 0
Baroda vs Maharashtra Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Baroda Predicted Playing 11
Smit Patel (wk), Krunal Pandya (c), Atit Sheth, Abhimanyu Rajput, Lukman Meriwala, Babashafi Pathan, Karthik Kakade, Dhruv Patel, Vishnu Solanki, Kedar Devdhar, Ninad Rathva.
Maharashtra Predicted Playing 11
Nikhil Naik, Kedar Jadhav, Rahul Tripathi (c), Manoj Ingale, Naushad Shaikh, Divyang Hinganekar, Mukesh Choudhary, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Azim Kazi, Satyajeet Bachhav, Shamshuzama Kazi.
Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
1. Kedar Jadhav: He has been the most consistent player for Maharashtra. He has scored 152 runs at an average of over 75 and a strike rate of over 155. He can be the best pick for your fantasy team.
2. Naushad Shaikh: He is currently in good form. He has scored 124 runs at an average of over 60 and a strike rate of over 125. He can help you in providing good points if picked in your fantasy team.
3. Kedar Devdhar: He has been the most consistent player for Baroda. He has accumulated 101 runs in 3 games, which includes a brilliant knock of unbeaten 49. He can be the best pick for your fantasy team.
BRD vs MAH Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Kedar Devdhar
- Batsmen: Kedar Jadhav, Rahul Tripathi, Vishnu Solanki, Ruturaj Gaikwad
- All-Rounders: Naushad Shaikh, Karthik Kakade, Krunal Pandya
- Bowlers: Mukesh Choudhary, Lukman Meriwala, Shamshuzama Kazi
- Captain: Kedar Jadhav
- Vice-Captain: Naushad Shaikh
Baroda & Maharashtra Squads
Vishnu Solanki, Kedar Devdhar, Ninad Rathva, Smit Patel, Krunal Pandya, Atit Sheth, Bhanu Pania, Chintal Gandhi, Abhimanyu Rajput, Lukman Meriwala, Babashafi Pathan, Karthik Kakade, Deepak Hooda, Bhargav Bhatt, Pratik Keshavlal Ghodadra, Dhruv Patel, Mohit Mongia, Pratyush Kumar, Soyeb Sopariya.
Rahul Tripathi, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Naushad Shaikh, Kedar Jadhav, Ranjeet Nikam, Azim Kazi, Nikhil Naik, Vishant More, Satyajeet Bachhav, Taranjeet Singh Dhillon, Shamshuzama Kazi, Pradeep Dadhe, Mukesh Choudhary, Manoj Ingle, Divyang Hingankar, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Jagdish Zope, Swapnil Gugale, Dhanraj Pardeshi, Sunny Pandit.
BRD vs MAH Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.