BIH vs RJS Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 4th Quarter-final match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Bihar and Rajasthan at the Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad on Wednesday, January 27.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match BIH vs RJS of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
BIH vs RJS Match Details
- Match: Bihar vs Rajasthan, 4th Quarter-Final
- Time: 7:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 27 January
- Venue: Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad
BIH vs RJS Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a suitable evening for a cricket match at the Motera with zero chances of rain throughout the match time. The temperature would drop from 22 degree Celsius to 18 degree Celsius at the end of the match.
The surface at Sardar Patel Stadium Motera, Ahmedabad is pretty helpful for spinners as well as googly bowlers. It is also very favourable for both the teams, especially team bowling first has high chances of winning the match comparatively to the second one.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 87. [Based on the only match played at this venue]
Record of Chasing Team
- Won: 1
- Lost: 0
- Tie: 0
Bihar vs Rajasthan Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Bihar Predicted Playing 11
Mangal Mahrour, Shasheem Rathour, Babul Kumar, Sakibul Gani, MD Rahmatullah, Akash Raj, Samar Quadri, Anuj Raj, Vikas Yadav (WK), Ashutosh Aman (C), Amod Yadav.
Rajasthan Predicted Playing 11
Bharat Sharma (WK), Ankit Lamba, Ashok Menaria (C), Deepak Chahar, Ravi Bishnoi, Rahul Chahar, Khaleel Ahmed, Mahipal Lomror, Rajesh Bishnoi, Aniket Choudhary, Arijit Gupta.
Top Three Must Pick Players For Your Fantasy Team
- Ashutosh Aman: He is the leading wicket-taker in this season of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy (SMAT) with 14 wickets after just 5 games. The skipper is well and truly leading from the front and is a brilliant choice for your fantasy team.
- Ankit Lamba: He is a top-class batsman for Rajasthan side. He has 160 runs at the top of the order so far. He has an average of 32 which is best for Rajasthan so far. He can be the best pick for your fantasy team.
- Rahul Chahar: Rahul Chahar will be a key bowler for Rajasthan team. He has picked up 11 wickets in the season so far with one four-wicket haul and one fifer. A lot will depend on him if Rajasthan is to go all the way through in this season.
BIH vs RJS Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Bharat Sharma
- Batsmen: Rajesh Bishnoi, Ankit Lamba, Ashok Menaria, Babul Kumar
- All-Rounders: Mahipal Lomror, Shasheem Rathour
- Bowlers: Rahul Chahar, Ashutosh Aman, Amod Yadav, Ravi Bishnoi
- Captain: Rahul Chahar
- Vice-Captain: Ashutosh Aman
Bihar & Rajasthan Squads
Ashutosh Aman (c), Mohit Kumar, MD Rahmatullah, Shasheem Rathour, Sachin Kumar, Amod Yadav, Babul Kumar, Mangal Mahrour, Samar Quadri, Vikash Ranjan, Yashasvi Rishav, Vikash Yadav, S Gani, Harsh Raj, Shashi Anand, Vibhooti Bhaskar, Suraj Kashyap, Rahul Kumar, Vikash Patel, Anuj Raj, Apurva Anand, Akash Raj, Mohit Kumar
Ashok Menaria (c), Khaleel Ahmed, Akash Singh, Rajesh Bishnoi, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar, Aniket Choudhary, Rajat Choudhary, Chandrapal Singh, Aditya Garhwal, Arjit Gupta, Salman Khan, Yash Kothari, Ankit Lamba, Mahipal Lomror, Manender Narender Singh, Ravi Bishnoi, Tanveer-Ul-Haq, Bharat Sharma
BIH vs RJS Probable Winner
Rajasthan is expected to win this match.
BIH vs RJS Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.