BH-W vs AS-W: Brisbane Heat Women will square off against Adelaide Strikers Women in the Eliminator match of the Women’s Big Bash League, 2021 (WBBL) on Wednesday, November 24, 2021, at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide.
It’s a must-win game for both sides as, whoever wins this match will face Melbourne Renegades Women in the Challenger.
Brisbane Heat Women finished third in the points table with 8 wins, 5 losses and a no-result. Grace Harris, Georgia Redmayne, Jess Jonassen, Ellie Johnston are their key players.
Adelaide Strikers Women, on the other hand, finished 4th in the points table with 15 points in their kitty. Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Megan Schutt and Tahlia McGrath are their crucial players.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats, updates and dream11 predictions and fantasy cricket tips for The Eliminator of the Women’s Big Bash League, 2021.
BH-W vs AS-W Match Details
- Match: Brisbane Heat Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women, The Eliminator
- Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
- Time: 1:40 PM (IST) / 6:40 PM (Local Time)
- Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
BH-W vs AS-W Pitch Report
The track at Adelaide Oval is mostly a balanced one, with perhaps the batsmen enjoying a bit more purchase. A score of around 170 should be competitive here.
BH-W vs AS-W Probable Playing XI
Brisbane Heat Women Playing XI
Jess Jonassen (C), Georgia Redmayne (WK), Nicola Hancock, Mikayla Hinkley, Georgia Voll, Poonam Yadav, Laura Kimmince, Nadine de Klerk, Courtney Sippel, Grace Harris, Ellie Johnston.
Adelaide Strikers Women Playing XI
Tahlia McGrath (C), Tegan McPharlin (WK), Madeline Penna, Dane van Niekerk, Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Sarah Coyte, Darcie Brown, Megan Schutt, Bridget Patterson.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 130 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 5
- Matches Lost: 0
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
BH-W vs AS-W Head-to-Head
Brisbane Heat Women & Adelaide Strikers Women Last 5 Matches Stats
BH-W vs AS-W Dream11 Expert Picks
|Grace Harris||822 Points|
|Jess Jonassen||816 Points|
|Georgia Redmayne||752 Points|
|Katie Mack||603 Points|
|Laura Wolvaardt||495 Points|
BH-W vs AS-W Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Grace Harris||403 Runs & 6 Wickets|
|Jess Jonassen||21 Wickets & 100 Runs|
|Georgia Redmayne||436 Runs|
|Katie Mack||426 Runs|
|Laura Wolvaardt||331 Runs|
BH-W vs AS-W Captaincy Picks
- Elyse Villani
- Dane van Niekerk
- Katie Mack
BH-W vs AS-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Georgia Redmayne
- Batsmen: Laura Wolvaardt, Katie Mack, Mikayla Hinkley, Ellie Johnston
- All-Rounders: Grace Harris, Jess Jonassen, Dane van Niekerk
- Bowlers: Poonam Yadav, Sarah Coyte, Darcie Brown
- Captain: Georgia Redmayne
- Vice-Captain: Dane van Niekerk
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Georgia Redmayne
- Batsmen: Bridget Patterson, Katie Mack, Georgia Voll, Ellie Johnston
- All-Rounders: Grace Harris, Dane van Niekerk, Tahlia McGrath
- Bowlers: Megan Schutt, Courtney Sippel, Amanda-Jade Wellington
- Captain: Katie Mack
- Vice-Captain: Grace Harris
Probable Winner Of The Match
Brisbane Heat Women is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.