BEN vs TN Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite B Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Bengal and Tamil Nadu at Eden Gardens, Kolkata on January 18.
Tamil Nadu has won all the four-game they played so far. They are yet to lose the match in the ongoing competition. Bengal, on the other hand, remained unbeaten in their first three games but slumped to a defeat against Assam in their fourth game. It will be a close contest but Tamil Nadu will start the game as favourites.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match BEN vs TN of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
BEN vs TN Match Details
- Match: Bengal vs Tamil Nadu, Elite B Group Match
- Time: 7:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 18 January 2021
- Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
BEN vs TN Weather & Pitch Report
The temperature at Kolkata will be suitable for the match. The temperature will hover around 21 degree Celsius, while the chances of rainfall are nil.
The surface at Eden Gardens is a balanced one, with good help for the pacers on offer. The average score on this wicket is 145 runs. This is a night game so dew factor might come into play in the second innings.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 155.
Record of Chasing teams:
60% Matches have been won by the side batting first.
Bengal and Tamil Nadu Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Bengal Predicted Playing 11
Shreevats Goswami, Vivek Singh, Anustup Majumdar, Manoj Tiwary, Shahbaz Ahmed, Suvankar Bal, Writtick Chatterjee, Akash Deep, Prayas Barman, Mukesh Kumar, Ishan Porel.
Tamil Nadu Predicted Playing 11
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Arun Karthik, Shahrukh Khan, Baba Aparajith, Dinesh Karthik, M Mohammed, Murugan Ashwin, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Aswin Crist, Sandeep Warrier.
Top Three Players For Your Fantasy Team
- N Jagadeesan: He is the best wicket-keeper one can add in their fantasy team. Jagadeesan has scored 244 runs in the tournament, whereas his average has been 122.00.
- C Hari Nishanth: He has scored 176 runs in the tournament, whereas his highest score is 92* runs. He is the 2nd highest run-scorer of Tamil Nadu till now in the competition. He can provide you with good points if added to your fantasy team.
- Ishan Porel: He is the best pick among bowlers. He is the leading wicket-taker so far with 13 games. He might trouble the Tamil Nadu batsmen with his pace attack.
BEN vs TN Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Shreevats Goswami, N Jagadeesan
- Batters: C Hari Nishanth, Anustup Majumdar, Vivek Singh
- All-Rounders: M Mohammed, Baba Aparajith
- Bowlers: Sandeep Warrier, Murugan Ashwin, Ishan Porel, Akash Deep
- Captain: N Jagadeesan
- Vice-Captain: Shreevats Goswami
Bengal & Tamil Nadu Squads
A R Easwaran, Akash Deep, S Sarkar, Kazi Junaid Saifi, Ritwik Roy Chowdhury, Mohammad Kaif, Subham Chatterjee, Aritra Chatterjee, Sujit Kumar Yadav, Kaif Ahmad, Sudip Chatterjee, Manoj Tiwary, Anustup Majumdar, Shreevats Goswami, Writtick Bijoy Chatterjee, Arnab Nandi, Vivek Singh, Mukesh Kumar, Ravi Kant Singh, Sandipan Das, Abhishek Das, Ishan Porel, Shahbaz, Pradipta Pramanik, Suvankar Bal, Sudip Kumar Gharami, Prayas Ray Barman
Tamil Nadu Squad
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Baba Aparajith, Dinesh Karthik (C/wk), Shahrukh Khan, Arun Karthik, M Mohammed, Murugan Ashwin, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Aswin Crist, Sandeep Warrier, Vijay Shankar, Baba Indrajit, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Jagatheesan Kousik, Jaganath Srinivas, Sonu Yadav, Pradosh Ranjan Paul, Manimaran Siddharth, G Periyaswamy
BEN vs TN Probable Winners:
Tamil Nadu is expected to win this clash.
BEN vs TN Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.