AND vs DEL Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite E Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Andhra Pradesh and Delhi at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on Wednesday, January 13.
Delhi and Andhra Pradesh had a contrasting start to their SMAT season. While Delhi defeated Mumbai by 76 runs, Andhra Pradesh lost to Haryana by 6 wickets. Delhi has a depth in both the departments. Andhra Pradesh, on the other hand, lacks in terms of the spinner. They would have to rectify their mistakes if they were to beat a strong side Delhi.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match AND vs DEL of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
AND vs DEL Match Details
- Match: Andhra vs Delhi, Elite E Group match
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 13 January 2021
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
AND vs DEL Weather & Pitch Report
It will be quite cloudy in Mumbai. However, there are absolutely zero chances of rain. The temperature is expected to swing around 31 degree Celsius.
The pitch at Wankhede has been a haven for batsmen. Batters took no time to settle on the track. The middle overs will be crucial at such kind of venues. Anything around 175-180 will be the competitive total at this venue.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 172.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won – 1
- Lost – 1
- Tie – 0
Andhra & Delhi Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Andhra Predicted Playing 11
Ashwin Hebbar, Srikar Bharat (wk), Ambati Rayudu (c), Prasanth Kumar, Ricky Bhui, Shoaib Md Khan, Naren Reddy, KV Sasikanth, Lalith Mohan, Girinath Reddy, Cheepurapalli Stephen
Delhi Predicted Playing 11
Shikhar Dhawan (c), Hiten Dalal, Nitish Rana, Himmat Singh, Anuj Rawat (wk), Lalit Yadav, Ayush Badoni, Pawan Negi, Pradeep Sangwan, Ishant Sharma, Simarjeet Singh
Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
1. Nitish Rana: He smashed 74 runs off just 37 balls in the last game. His brilliant inning helped Delhi cross the 200-run mark. He could be the best pick for your fantasy team.
2. Srikar Bharat: He had a brilliant SMAT 2019 season. He accumulated 231 runs from his last 10 matches. Even in his first game this season, he scored 23 off 16 balls to help his sides in giving a perfect start.
3. Shikhar Dhawan: He might have not impressed in the first game. But as he has plenty of experience and skills, we can expect some good knocks from him in the upcoming game.
AND vs DEL Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Ambati Rayudu, Srikar Bharat
- Batsmen: Shikhar Dhawan, Nitish Rana, Himmat Singh
- All-Rounders: Lalit Yadav, Ayush Badoni
- Bowlers: Pradeep Sangwan, Ishant Sharma, Girinath Reddy, Cheepurapalli Stephen
- Captain: Nitish Rana
- Vice-Captain: Ambati Rayudu
Andhra & Delhi Squads
Ambati Rayudu, Ricky Bhui, Srikar Bharat, Prasanth Kumar, Cheepurapalli Stephen, Ashwin Hebbar, Naren Reddy, KV Sasikanth, Lalith Mohan, Shoaib Md Khan, Karthik Raman, Girinath Reddy, Harishankar Reddy, S Ashish, Manish Golamaru, CR Gnaneswar, SK Ismail, Nitish Kumar Reddy, C Kranthi Kumar
Shikhar Dhawan, Ishant Sharma, Pawan Suyal, Pawan Negi, Lakshay Thareja, Pradeep Sangwan, Nitish Rana, Kshitiz Sharma, Himmat Singh, Anuj Rawat, Lalit Yadav, Manjot Kalra, Hiten Dalal, Simarjeet Singh, Ayush Badoni, Shivank Vashisht, Jonty Sidhu, Vaibhav Kandpal, Karan Dagar, Siddhant Sharma
AND vs DEL Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.