West Indies have won one of their three matches so far in this tournament and is currently placed at the second last spot on the Group 1 pointS table. West Indies last played against Bangladesh at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium where West Indies won by 3 runs.
Sri Lanka, on the other hand, have also one of their four matches and are currently placed at the fourth spot of the Group 1 points table. Sri Lanka last played against England at the Sharjah Stadium where England beat them by 26 runs.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats, updates and dream11 predictions of perfect fantasy team for Match 35 of the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 between West Indies & Sri Lanka.
- Match: West Indies vs Sri Lanka, Match 35
- Date: Thursday, November 4, 2021
- Time: 7:30 PM (IST)
- Venue: Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
The pitch in Abu Dhabi has been good for batting. But in the ongoing tour tournament, the venue has witnessed low-scoring affairs. The track, however, has helped the chasing teams. Batting second should be the way forward.
WI vs SL Probable Playing XI
West Indies Playing XI
Kieron Pollard (C), Nicholas Pooran (WK), Ravi Rampaul, Roston Chase, Akeal Hosein, Evin Lewis, Andre Russell, Chris Gayle, Dwayne Bravo, Jason Holder, Shimron Hetmyer.
Sri Lanka Playing XI
Dasun Shanaka (C), Kusal Perera (WK), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Pathum Nissanka, Dusmantha Chameera, Charith Asalanka, Lahiru Kumara, Avishka Fernando, Maheesh Theekshana.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi in the last 5 matches played is 133 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches at Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 2
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
West Indies & Sri Lanka Last 5 Matches Stats
WI vs SL Dream11 Expert Picks
|Pathum Nissanka||250 Points|
|Charith Asalanka||232 Points|
|Evin Lewis||116 Points|
|Jason Holder||79 Points|
|Roston Chase||49 Points|
WI vs SL Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Pathum Nissanka||170 Runs|
|Charith Asalanka||163 Runs|
|Evin Lewis||68 Runs|
|Jason Holder||15 Runs & 1 Wicket|
|Roston Chase||39 Runs|
WI vs SL Captaincy Picks
- Charith Asalanka
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Roston Chase
WI vs SL Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran
- Batsmen: Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Evin Lewis, Charith Asalanka, Pathum Nissanka
- All-Rounders: Jason Holder, Wanindu Hasaranga, Roston Chase
- Bowlers: Akeal Hosein, Dusmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana
- Captain: Charith Asalanka
- Vice-Captain: Roston Chase
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran
- Batsmen: Evin Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Charith Asalanka
- All-Rounders: Andre Russell, Wanindu Hasaranga, Roston Chase
- Bowlers: Dusmantha Chameera, Akeal Hosein, Chamika Karunaratne, Lahiru Kumara
- Captain: Wanindu Hasaranga
- Vice-Captain: Shimron Hetmyer
Probable Winner Of The Match
West Indies is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.