WI vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: The 2nd Tets of the Pakistan Tour of West Indies 2021 will be played between West Indies and Pakistan at the Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica on Friday, August 20, 2021.
WI vs PAK Match Preview
West Indies will lock horns with Pakistan in the 2nd Test and the final Test match of the ongoing series at the Sabina Park, Kingston.
West Indies will be high on confidence after grabbing victory from the jaw of defeat in the 1st Test against Pakistan. Thanks to Kemar Roach’s unbeaten 30 and Jayden Seales’ efforts in the last as the duo managed to add 17 runs for the last wicket as West Indies chased the target of 168 runs for the loss of nine wickets and won the thriller by 1 wicket. They will be looking for a whitewash.
Pakistan, on the other hand, will be disappointed after their poor batting display in the first Test. They will be looking to Babar Azam to play a big knock and provide a much-needed balance to the team.
Shaheen Afridi was impressive with the ball as he scalped 8 wickets in the match. They will be looking to avoid series loss and win this match at any cost.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 2nd Tets of the Pakistan Tour of West Indies 2021 between West Indies and Pakistan on Friday, August 20, 2021.
WI vs PAK Match Details
- Match: West Indies vs Pakistan, 2nd Tets
- Date: Friday, August 20, 2021
- Time: 8:30 PM (IST)
- Venue: Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica
WI vs PAK Pitch Report
The conditions at Sabina Park will be seam friendly, indicating the difficulties batters have to face. The wicket has got extra bounce which will eventually make it even tough for the batters. The pacers have enjoyed bowling in the 1st Test and we can expect the same trend in the 2nd Test as well.
WI vs PAK Predicted Playing XI
West Indies Playing XI
Kraigg Brathwaite (C), Joshua Da Silva (WK), Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Jomel Warrican, Kieran Powell, Kemar Roach, Jayden Seales, Kyle Mayers, Jermaine Blackwood, Nkrumah Bonner.
Pakistan Playing XI
Babar Azam (C), Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Abid Ali, Azhar Ali, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Abbas, Shaheen Afridi, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Imran Butt, Fawad Alam.
West Indies vs Pakistan Head-to-Head
- Total Matches Played: 53
- Matches Won by Pakistan: 20
- Matches Won by West Indies: 18
- Draw: 15
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 294 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 3
- Matches Lost: 2
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
West Indies & Pakistan Recent Form
WI vs PAK Must Picks
1. Kraigg Brathwaite: He scored crucial 97 runs in the 1st Test to help West Indies take the lead. Overall, the West Indies Test skipper has amassed 4240 runs in 71 Test matches.
2. Jayden Seales: He grabbed a maiden 5-wicket haul in the 2nd innings of the first Test. Overall he scalped 8 wickets in 2 innings. He can be proven lethal in the upcoming match as well.
1. Babar Azam: He smashed 85 runs in the two innings in the first Test and will be looking to go for a big one in the upcoming match. Overall, he has accumulated 2254 runs in 34 Test matches he has played.
2. Shaheen Afridi: The left-arm medium-pacer from Pakistan has scalped 8 wickets in the last game and going by his potential, he will be looking for more in the second Test.
WI vs PAK Dream11 Expert Picks
WI vs PAK Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Kraigg Brathwaite||99 Runs|
|Babar Azam||85 Runs|
|Jayden Seales||8 Wickets|
|Shaheen Afridi||8 Wickets|
|Jason Holder||74 Runs & 4 Wickets|
WI vs PAK Captaincy Pick
- Jason Holder
- Kraigg Brathwaite
- Babar Azam
WI vs PAK Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Mohammad Rizwan
- Batsmen: Azhar Ali, Kraigg Brathwaite, Babar Azam, Jermaine Blackwood
- All-Rounders: Jason Holder, Roston Chase, Faheem Ashraf
- Bowlers: Kemar Roach, Shaheen Afridi, Jayden Seales
- Captain: Jason Holder
- Vice-Captain: Babar Azam
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Mohammad Rizwan
- Batsmen: Fawad Alam, Kraigg Brathwaite, Babar Azam, Imran Butt
- All-Rounders: Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Kyle Mayers
- Bowlers: Kemar Roach, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi
- Captain: Kraigg Brathwaite
- Vice-Captain: Shaheen Afridi
WI vs PAK Probable Winner
West Indies is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.