SOC vs AUK Dream11 Prediction: Match 3 & 4 of the ECS T10 Malta 2021 will be played between Southern Crusaders and Atlas UTC Knights at the Marsa Sports Complex, Marsa on Monday, June 14, 2021.
- 1. SOC vs AUK Match Preview
- 2. SOC vs AUK Match Details
- 3. SOC vs AUK Weather & Pitch Report
- 4. Average First Innings Score
- 5. Record of Chasing Team
- 6. Southern Crusaders & Atlas UTC Knights Recent Form
- 7. Southern Crusaders & Atlas UTC Knights Squads
- 8. SOC vs AUK Predicted Playing XI
- 9. SOC vs AUK Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
- 10. SOC vs AUK Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
- 11. SOC vs AUK Probable Winner
SOC vs AUK Match Preview
Now the ECS caravan has moved to Malta from Kiel and we will see 10 teams clashing against each other for the ECS T10 Malta 2021 title from June 14.
While Atlas UTC Knights, American University of Malta, Royal Strikers, Marsa and Southern Crusaders are aggregated in Group A of the ECS T10 Malta 2021, Mater Dei, Gozo, Overseas, Super Kings and Swieqi United are part of Group B.
The ECS T10 Malta will have a double round-robin format, with each team playing eight group stage games in total before the tournament progresses to the knockout rounds. The Marsa Sports Complex in Malta will host all games of the ECS T10 Malta.
Meanwhile, Southern Crusaders will go head to head against the Atlas UTC Knights in the 3rd and 4th match of the ECS Malta 2021.
The Southern Crusaders played ten matches in the last season of ECS Malta where they won six matches and finished the season at the second spot. They lost the semi final match against Marsa CC and missed the chance to lift the trophy. However, this time they will be looking for a more impressive season with more victories.
Atlas UTC Knights, on the other hand, were the only unbeaten side last season with seven wins in the group stage. They lost to Marsa CC by 35 runs in the final. But they will be hopeful of putting up a better show this time around.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 3 & 4 of the ECS T10 Malta 2021 between Southern Crusaders and Atlas UTC Knights on Monday, June 14, 2021.
SOC vs AUK Match Details
- Match: Southern Crusaders vs Atlas UTC Knights, Match 3 & 4
- Date: Monday, June 14, 2021
- Time: Match 3 at 4:30 PM (IST) & Match 4 at 7:00 PM (IST)
- Venue: Marsa Sports Complex, Marsa
- Live Streaming: Fancode
SOC vs AUK Weather & Pitch Report
The temperature is expected to hover around 27 Degree Celsius on the matchday with 50 percent humidity and 15 km/hr wind speed. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
The pitch behaviour of the Marsa Sports Complex is yet to be disclosed. However, if we consider the format, one can easily predict that the surface is going to assist batsmen more than the bowlers. Anything above 90 should be a good first innings score at the venue.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 94 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 1
- Matches Lost: 4
- No Result/Abandoned: 0
Southern Crusaders & Atlas UTC Knights Recent Form
Southern Crusaders & Atlas UTC Knights Squads
Southern Crusaders Squad
Michael Goonetilleke (C), Thilan Perera, Waseem Sajjad, Ishantha Kariyawasam, Muhammad Bilal, Denasa Abeysinghe, Royal Butt, Jojo Thomas, Angelo Delardon, Zeshan Yousaf, Azwan Kamaleen, Lakshitha Senavirathna, Eardley Chandiram, Eranga Jayawardhana, Gopal Thakur, Aneel Shahid, Ezhaq Masih, Ryan Bastiansz.
Atlas UTC Knights Squad
Sujesh Appu (C), Manoj Salikumar, Akashlal Ramesan, Ajay John, Eldhose Mathew, Al Ameen Abdul, Avinash Dileep, Basil George, Bose Paul, Shahin Saddham, Justin Shaju, Ciril Mathew, Nithin Sunny, Asif Sha, Vishnu Shaju, Jameel Muhammed, Nithin Babu, Samuel Stanislaus.
SOC vs AUK Predicted Playing XI
Dream11 probable playing XI prediction for Match 3 & 4 of ECS T10 Malta 2021 between Southern Crusaders and Atlas UTC Knights at Marsa Sports Complex, Marsa.
Southern Crusaders Playing XI
Ryan Bastiansz, Angelo Delardon, Michael Goonetilleke (C), Azwan Kamaleen, Bilal Khan, Ezhaq Masih, Waseem Sajjad, Lakshitha Senevirathna, Gopal Thakur (WK), Jojo Thomas, Zeshan Yousaf
Atlas UTC Knights Playing XI
Al Ameen Abdul, Nithin Babu, Sujesh Appu (C), Ciril Mathew, Jameel Muhammed, Bose Paul, Manoj Salikumar, Vishnu Shaju, Ajay John (WK), Samuel Stanislaus, Justin Shaju.
SOC vs AUK Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Players||Stats (Previous Season)|
|Samuel Stanislaus||339 Runs & 1 Wicket|
|Zeeshan Yousaf||150 Runs & 8 Wickets|
|Basil George||196 Runs & 3 Wickets|
|Bose Paul||9 Wickets & 22 Runs|
|Gopal Thakur||199 Runs|
SOC vs AUK Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Ryan Ricky Bastiansz
- Batsmen: Michael Goonetilleke, Samuel Stanislaus, Ciril Mathew
- All-Rounders: Muhammad Bilal, Zeeshan Yousaf, Sujesh Appu
- Bowlers: Jojo Thomas, Bose Paul, Justin Shaju, Jameel Muhammed
- Captain: Muhammad Bilal
- Vice-Captain: Samuel Stanislaus
Fantasy Team 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Ryan Ricky Bastiansz, Ajay John
- Batsmen: Michael Goonetilleke, Samuel Stanislaus, Ciril Mathew, Al Ameen Abdul
- All-Rounders: Muhammad Bilal, Zeeshan Yousaf
- Bowlers: Jojo Thomas, Bose Paul, Justin Shaju
- Captain: Samuel Stanislaus
- Vice-Captain: Muhammad Bilal
SOC vs AUK Probable Winner
Southern Crusaders is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.