SL-W vs UAE-W: Sri Lanka Women will lock horns against United Arab Emirates Women in Match 4 of the Women’s Asia Cup, 2022 on Sunday, October 2, 2022, at Sylhet District Stadium, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
Sri Lanka Women had a dreadful start to their Asia Cup campaign as they lost their opening game against India Women by 41 runs. Putting to bat first, India Women charted 150 runs on the board for the loss of six wickets, with Oshadi Ranasinghe picking up three-wicket haul.
Sri Lanka Women, in reply skittled out for 109 runs in 18.2 overs. Harshitha Madavi and Hasini Perera were the top contributors with the bat, having scored 26 and 30 runs respectively. Their remaining batters failed to cross the 11-run mark.
United Arab Emirates, on the other hand, had a disappointing outing in the recently concluded Women’s T20 World Cup Qualifier as they won just one of their three league stage fixtures. They will be looking to bounce back stronger in Asia Cup 2022.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 4 of the Women’s Asia Cup, 2022 between Sri Lanka Women and United Arab Emirates Women.
SL-W vs UAE-W Match Details
- Match: Sri Lanka Women vs United Arab Emirates Women, Match 4
- Date: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Time: 1:00 PM (IST)
- Venue: Sylhet District Stadium, Sylhet, Bangladesh
The surface at Sylhet will be good for batting, and the middle overs will be dominated by the spinners. At this site, the team that wins the toss should bowl first. Anything around 140-160 will be the competitive total here.
SL-W vs UAE-W Probable Playing XI
Sri Lanka Women Playing XI
Chamari Atapattu (C), Anushka Sanjeewani (WK), Kavisha Dilhari, Achini Kulasuriya, Harshitha Madavi, Malsha Shehani, Inoka Ranaweera, Nilakshi de Silva, Sugandika Kumari, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Hasini Perera.
United Arab Emirates Women Playing XI
Chaya Mughal (C), Theertha Satish (WK), Khushi Sharma, Indhuja Nandakumar, Esha Rohit Oza, Natasha Cherriath, Samaira Dharnidharka, Vaishnave Mahesh, Siya Gokhale, Kavisha Kumari Egodage, Rithika Rajith.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches is 120 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the previous five matches —
- Matches Won: 4
- Matches Lost: 1
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
SL-W vs UAE-W Player Record/Stats (Must Picks)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Oshadi Ranasinghe||3 Wickets & 11 Runs|
|Hasini Perera||30 Runs|
|Harshitha Madavi||26 Runs|
|Chamari Atapattu||1 Wicket|
|Sugandika Kumari||1 Wicket|
SL-W vs UAE-W Captaincy Picks
- Chamari Atapattu
- Oshadi Ranasinghe
- Esha Rohit Oza
SL-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Anushka Sanjeewani
- Batters: Harshitha Madavi, Hasini Perera, Nilakshi de Silva, Kavisha Kumari Egodage
- All-Rounders: Chamari Atapattu, Esha Rohit Oza, Chaya Mughal
- Bowlers: Sugandika Kumari, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Samaira Dharnidharka
- Captain: Chamari Atapattu
- Vice-Captain: Oshadi Ranasinghe
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Theertha Satish
- Batters: Harshitha Madavi, Hasini Perera, Kavisha Kumari Egodage
- All-Rounders: Chamari Atapattu, Kavisha Dilhari, Esha Rohit Oza
- Bowlers: Sugandika Kumari, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Vaishnave Mahesh, Samaira Dharnidharka
- Captain: Oshadi Ranasinghe
- Vice-Captain: Esha Rohit Oza
Probable Winner Of The Match
Sri Lanka Women are expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.