SCS-W vs TOR-W: Tornadoes Women will lock horns against South Coast Sapphires Women in the 5th Place Play-off of the Fairbreak Global Womens T20, 2023 on Friday, April 14, 2023, at Kowloon Cricket Club, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the 5th Place Play-off of the Fairbreak Global Womens T20, 2023.
SCS-W vs TOR-W Match Details
- Match: South Coast Sapphires Women vs Tornadoes Women, 5th Place Play-off
- Date: Friday, April 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 AM (IST)
- Venue: Kowloon Cricket Club, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pitch Report For SCS-W vs TOR-W, 5th Place Play-off
It’s a balanced batting surface, and conditions are expected to favor the batters more than the bowlers. Looks like anything over 150 is a good competitive score on this track. Both the captains will look to bowl first after winning the toss.
Pitch Stats of Kowloon Cricket Club, Kowloon, Hong Kong For SCS-W vs TOR-W, 5th Place Play-off
Stats based on the previous five matches —
- Average First Innings Score: 150
- Average Total Score: 153
- Team Batting First Won: 2
- Team Bowling First Won: 3
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
Probable Playing XI For SCS-W vs TOR-W, 5th Place Play-off
South Coast Sapphires Women Playing XI
Sana Mir (C), Babette de Leede (WK), Kary Chan, Tash Farrant, Aditi Chudasama, Maryam Omar, Geetika Kodali, Erin Burns, Pull To, Jivana Aras, Sibona Jimmy.
Tornadoes Women Playing XI
Stafanie Taylor (C), Ariana Dowse (WK), Dane Van Niekerk, Aliya Riaz, Sterre Kalis, Andrea Mae Zepeda, Mary-Anne Musonda, Sune Luus, Winifred Duraisingam, Sita Magar, Chanida Sutthiruang.
Stats of South Coast Sapphires Women & Tornadoes Women Form in Last 5 Matches
SCS-W vs TOR-W Player Record/Stats (Must Picks) For 5th Place Play-off
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Katherine Brunt||102 Runs & 5 Wickets|
|Sune Luus||126 Runs & 2 Wickets|
|Tash Farrant||3 Wickets & 95 Runs|
|Erin Burns||2 Wickets & 44 Runs|
|Stafanie Taylor||76 Runs|
|Sana Mir||4 Wickets & 20 Runs|
SCS-W vs TOR-W Captaincy Picks For 5th Place Play-off Between South Coast Sapphires Women vs Tornadoes Women
- Katherine Brunt
- Sune Luus
- Tash Farrant
SCS-W vs TOR-W Dream11 Prediction – Fantasy Team Suggesting For 5th Place Play-off
South Coast Sapphires Women vs Tornadoes Women – Fantasy Team 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Babette de Leede
- Batters: Stafanie Taylor, Erin Burns, Jivana Aras
- All-Rounders: Katherine Brunt, Sune Luus, Aliya Riaz, Sana Mir
- Bowlers: Shabnim Ismail, Diana Baig, Tash Farrant
- Captain: Katherine Brunt
- Vice-Captain: Sune Luus
South Coast Sapphires Women vs Tornadoes Women – Fantasy Team 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Babette de Leede
- Batters: Stafanie Taylor, Erin Burns, Gaby Lewis, Jivana Aras
- All-Rounders: Katherine Brunt, Dane Van Niekerk, Sune Luus, Sana Mir
- Bowlers: Shabnim Ismail, Tash Farrant
- Captain: Sune Luus
- Vice-Captain: Tash Farrant
SCS-W vs TOR-W Match Prediction – Who Will Win Today’s Match?
Tornadoes Women is expected to win this match.
SCS-W vs TOR-W – 5th Place Play-off of Fairbreak Global Womens T20, 2023, Live Broadcast & Online Streaming Details, Where to Watch in India?
- Live Streaming: Fancode
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.