RJS vs SAU Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite D Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Rajasthan and Saurashtra at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore on January 19.
Both side, Rajasthan and Saurashtra have won three of their four games in the ongoing tournament. Both the teams are looking in great touch and will be looking to register a victory in their next game.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match RJS vs SAU of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
RJS vs SAU Match Details
- Match: Rajasthan vs Saurashtra, Elite D Group Match
- Time: 7:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 19 January 2021
- Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
RJS vs SAU Weather & Pitch Report
The temperature at Indore will hover around 23 degree Celsius during the match with no chances of rainfall.
The pitch at Indore is a paradise for batsmen as the short boundaries allow them to put up a high score on the board. However, batsmen need to set themselves before going for hits. Bowlers need to put extra effort to contain runs on the flat surface. We can expect a high scoring match at this venue. Both the sides would like to go for batting first after winning the toss in the match.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 189.
Record of Chasing Teams
- Won: 1
- Lost: 1
- Tie: 0
Rajasthan and Saurashtra Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Rajasthan Predicted Playing 11
Bharat Sharma, Ankit Lamba, Rajesh Bishnoi, Ashok Menaria, Arjit Gupta, Mahipal Lomror, Tanveer Ul-Haq, Rahul Chahar, Ravi Bishnoi, Aniket Choudhary, Khaleel Ahmed
Saurashtra Predicted Playing 11
Harvik Desai, Avi Barot, Samarth Vyas, Perak Mankad, Arpit Vasavada, Chirag Jani, Parth Chauhan, Vishvaraj Jadeja, Jaydev Unadkat, DA Jadeja, Chetan Sakariya
Top Three Players For Your Fantasy Team
- Avi Barot: He is the 3rd highest run-scorer with 258 runs at an impressive average of 64 runs per match. He is a must pick a player for your fantasy team.
- Chetan Sakariya: He is one of the best bowlers of Saurashtra. He has picked up 10 wickets in 4 games. He might create hurdles for batsmen. Considering his attack and record, he can be a good pick for your fantasy team.
- Prerak Mankad: He is good in batting and has done well in bowling too. He can provide you points either ways.
RJS vs SAU Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Avi Barot
- Batters: Arpit Vasavada, Ankit Lamba, Ashok Menaria
- All-Rounders: Chirag Jani, Perak Mankad, Mahipal Lomror
- Bowlers: Jaydev Unadkat, Chetan Sakariya, Rahul Chahar, Ravi Bishnoi
- Captain: Perak Mankad
- Vice-Captain: Avi Barot
Rajasthan & Saurashtra Squads
Rajesh Bishnoi, Bharat Sharma (WK), Yash Kothari, Ankit Lamba, Tanveer-Ul-Haq, Ashok Maneria (C), Rajat Chaudhary, Aditya Garhwal, Arjit Gupta, Salman Khan, Mahipal Lomror, Manender Narender Singh (WK), Khaleel Ahmed, Akash Singh, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar, Aniket Choudhary, Chanrapaul Singh, Ravi Bishnoi
Harvik Desai, Avi Barot , Samarth Vyas, Prerak Mankad, Arpit Vasavada, Parth Chauhan , Chirag Jani, Vishvaraj Jadeja, Jaydev Unadkat, Dharmendrasinh Jadeja, Chetan Sakariya, Devang Karamta , Parth Bhut , Krunal Karamchandani , Agnivesh Ayachi, Yuvraj Chudasama, Vandit Jivrajani, Divyaraj Chauhan, Himalaya Barad, Kushang Patel
RJS vs SAU Probable Winner
Saurashtra is expected to win this game.
RJS vs SAU Broadcast & Streaming Details
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.