REN vs SIX Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 18th Match of the Big Bash League (BBL 2020-21) will be played between Melbourne Renegades and Sydney Sixers at Carrara Oval, Queensland on Tuesday, December 29.
Melbourne Renegades are looking quite weak in the ongoing season of Big Bash League. They have lost the three games out of the four they played. Even in their previous game, they were completely bashed out by Sydney Thunder as they were defeated by 129 runs. They are currently placed seventh in the points table.
Sydney Sixers, on the other hand, are the table toppers with three wins in four games. They are currently the strongest team of the season. Their position in the BBL 2020-21 points table tells a lot about this side.
In their next clash, where Sydney Sixers will try to maintain their winning momentum, the Renegades will be desperate to put an end to their losing streak.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match number 18 of the Big Bash League 2020-21 between Melbourne Renegades and Sydney Sixers on December 29, 2020.
- REN vs SIX Match Details
- REN vs SIX Weather and Pitch Report
- Average 1st Innings score:
- REN & SIX Record in Ongoing Big Bash League 2020-21:
- Melbourne Renegades (REN) vs Sydney Sixers (SIX): Head-to-Head
- Melbourne Renegades (REN) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Sydney Sixers (SIX) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- REN vs SIX Dream11 Probable Playing 11
- BBL 2020-21 REN vs SIX Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Melbourne Renegades & Sydney Sixers Squads
- REN vs SIX Probable Winners:
- REN vs SIX Broadcasting & Live Streaming Details:
REN vs SIX Match Details
- Match: Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Sixers, Match 18
- Date: 29 December 2020
- Time: 12:40 PM(IST)
- Venue: Carrara Oval, Queensland
REN vs SIX Weather and Pitch Report
As per weather reports, there are 40 per cent chances of rain during the game. The temperature will hover around 25 degree Celsius.
Carrara oval’s pitch has a history of slowing down as the match progresses so, the team batting first can score runs easily on the track whereas the chasing team may struggle
Average 1st Innings score:
REN & SIX Record in Ongoing Big Bash League 2020-21:
Melbourne Renegades :
- Matches Played: 04
- Won: 01
- Lost: 03
- No Results: 00
Sydney Sixers :
- Matches Played: 04
- Won: 03
- Lost: 01
- No Results: 00
Melbourne Renegades (REN) vs Sydney Sixers (SIX): Head-to-Head
- Total Matches Played:13
- Melbourne Renegades Won: 05
- Sydney Sixers Won: 08
- No Result: 00
Melbourne Renegades (REN) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Aaron Finch
- Sam Harper
- Kane Richardson
Sydney Sixers (SIX) – Must Pick Players For Dream11 Fantasy Team
- Josh Philippe
- Daniel Hughes
- Daniel Christian
REN vs SIX Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Probable Playing 11 for BBL 2020-21, Match Number 18 – Melbourne Renegades vs Sydney Sixers at Carrara Oval, Queensland
Predicted Playing 11 For Melbourne Renegades
Shaun Marsh, Aaron Finch (c), Mohammad Nabi, Imad Wasim, Sam Harper (wk), Rilee Rossouw, Beau Webster, Will Sutherland, Kane Richardson, Zak Evans, Peter Hatzoglou.
Predicted Playing 11 For Sydney Sixers
Josh Philippe (wk), Jack Edwards, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Jason Holder, Ben Dwarshuis, James Vince, Daniel Hughes (c), Jordan Silk, Steve OKeefe, Ben Manenti.
BBL 2020-21 REN vs SIX Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Josh Philippe, Sam Harper
- Batsmen: Daniel Hughes, Aaron Finch, Rilee Rossouw, James Vince
- All Rounders: Jason Holder, Daniel Christian
- Bowlers: Steve O’Keefe, Kane Richardson, Peter Hatzoglou.
- Captain: Daniel Hughes
- Vice-Captain: Aaron Finch
Melbourne Renegades & Sydney Sixers Squads
Melbourne Renegades Squad
Aaron Finch (c), Cameron Boyce, Zak Evans, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Jon Holland, Shaun Marsh, Mohammad Nabi, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson, Will Sutherland, Mitch Perry, Beau Webster, Imran Tahir, Noor Ahmad, Josh Lalor, Jack Prestwidge, Rilee Rossouw, Imad Wasim, Benny Howell, Brody Couch, Peter Hatzoglou
Sydney Sixers Squad
Moises Henriques, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Carlos Brathwaite, Dan Christian, Ben Dwarshuis, Jack Edwards, Jason Holder, Daniel Hughes (c), Hayden Kerr, Nathan Lyon, Ben Manenti, Steve O’Keefe, Josh Philippe, Lloyd Pope, Jordan Silk, Mitchell Starc, James Vince, Jake Ball, Justin Avendano, Nick Bertus, Lawrence Neil-Smith, Tom Rogers, Gurinder Sandhu
REN vs SIX Probable Winners:
Sydney Sixers are the favourites to win this match.
REN vs SIX Broadcasting & Live Streaming Details:
- TV Channel – Sony SIX and Sony SIX HD (India), Fox Sports and Seven Network (Australia), BT Sport (UK).
- Online platforms – Sony LIV (India).
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.