OS-W vs CH-W: Otago Sparks and Central Hinds will lock horns with each other for Match 3 of the Women’s Super Smash T20 at University Oval.
Both Otago Sparks Women and Central Hinds Women will be playing their first match of the tournament on Sunday. Since it is their first game, the two teams will be unaware of the playing conditions and pitch behaviour.
Polly Inglis, Katey Martin and Suzie Bates will be some crucial players for Otago Sparks Women while Hannah Rowe, Georgia Atkinson, and Kate Gaging would be the players to look out for Central Hinds.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 2 of the Women’s Super-Smash, 2021-22 between Otago Sparks and Central Hinds.
OS-W vs CH-W Match Details
- Match: Otago Sparks vs Central Hinds, Match 2
- Date: Sunday, November 28, 2021
- Time: 2:40 AM (IST)
- Venue: University Oval, Dunedin
The wicket will be definitely on the slower side due to continuous rain. The bowlers will get the majority of the advantage in this match. Bowling first is a good option here.
OS-W vs CH-W Probable Playing XI
Otago Sparks Playing XI
Kate Ebrahim, Bella James, Molly Loe, Katey Martin (WK), Suzie Bates, Emma Black, Eden Carson, Polly Inglis, Caitlin Blakely, Hayley Jensen, Marina Lamplough.
Central Hinds Playing XI
Cate Pedersen, Hannah Rowe, Ashtuti Kumar, Claudia Green, Kate Gaging (WK), Gemma Sims, Kerry-Anne Tomlinson, Monique Rees, Mikaela Greig, Georgia Atkinson, Melissa Hansen.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches played is 119 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the last 5 matches —
- Matches Won: 4
- Matches Lost: 1
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
Otago Sparks & Central Hinds Last 5 Matches Stats
OS-W vs CH-W Player Record/Stats (Top 5)
|Player||Stats (Last Edition)|
|Katey Martin||265 Runs|
|Jess Watkin||132 Runs & 7 Wickets|
|Hannah Rowe||156 Runs & 6 Wickets|
|Hayley Jensen||125 Runs & 4 Wickets|
|Sophie Oldershaw||12 Wickets|
OS-W vs CH-W Captaincy Picks
- Kate Ebrahim
- Suzie Bates
- Jess Watkin
OS-W vs CH-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Katey Martin
- Batsmen: Suzie Bates, Kerry Anne Tomlinson, Emily Cunningham
- All-Rounders: Hannah Rowe, Hayley Jensen, Kate Ebrahim, Jess Watkin
- Bowlers: Melissa Hansen, Marina Lamplough, Sophie Oldershaw
- Captain: Kate Ebrahim
- Vice-Captain: Jess Watkin
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Katey Martin, Kate Gaging
- Batsmen: Suzie Bates, Caitlin Blakely, Kerry Anne Tomlinson
- All-Rounders: Hannah Rowe, Georgia Atkinson, Hayley Jensen
- Bowlers: Emma Black, Melissa Hansen, Marina Lamplough
- Captain: Suzie Bates
- Vice-Captain: Hannah Rowe
Probable Winner Of The Match
Central Hinds is expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.