ODV-W vs ODG-W Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The 2nd match of MGM Odisha Women’s T20 2021 will be played between Odisha Violet and Odisha Green at the KIIT Stadium, Bhubaneswar on January 22.
After the conclusion of men’s edition of Odisha T20 tournament, now the women’s edition will commence for a short tournament. These are some players who are now going to look for some limelight for the coming women’s tournaments. This tournament will definitely provide an opportunity for our girls to mark their names and show what they are capable of.
However, at the same time, it is believed that the tournament will serve as a selection tournament for the players ahead of the BCCI domestic season which will start from mid-February.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the second match of MGM Odisha Women’s T20 2021 between Odisha Violet and Odisha Green on January 22.
ODV-W vs ODG-W Match Details
- Match: Odisha Violet vs Odisha Green, Match 2
- Time: 7:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 22 January 2021
- Venue: KIIT Sports Complex, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
ODV-W vs ODG-W Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a suitable day for cricket in Bhubaneswar. The temperature is expected to hover around 25 degree Celsius. The chances of rainfall are low. The humidity will be around 50%.
The pitch has been a boon for both batsmen and bowlers in the past and is expected to remain the same for this game. The team winning the toss could look to bowl first.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue 168.
ODV-W vs ODG-W Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Odisha Violet Predicted Playing 11
Kavya Das, Anjali Singh, Sushree Dibyadharshini, Kalpana Nayak, Radhika Sharma, Tarana Pradhan, Ankita Giri, Lopa Pattnaik, Suryasnat Swain, Srutirekha Mohanta.
Odisha Green Predicted Playing 11
Pragyan Mohanty, Rani Kumar Prasad, Lipika Mohato, Alipsa Biswal, BLS Baisnavi, Rasnara Parwin, Bhabani Dhada, Rameswari Naik, Sushree Anita Singh, Nidhi Singh, Aparna Rani Sahoo.
Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
- Pragyan Mohanty: She looked in great touch with the bat as she smashed an unbeaten 51 against Odisha Pink in the Exhibition game. Considering her recent form, she can be a good pick for your fantasy team.
- Sushree Dibyadharshini: She is the kind of player who can provide you points from both bat and ball. In the final exhibition game, she picked up 3 wickets and scored 21 runs. She can be the best pick among all-rounders.
- Anjali Singh: She is going to open the innings for Odisha Violet. She’s an attacking batter and can provide a good start to her team. Considering her performance in the recent matches for Odisha Women’s, she can be added safely to your fantasy team.
ODV-W vs ODG-W Dream11 Fantasy Team prediction
- Wicket-Keeper: Pragyan Mohanty
- Batsmen: Anjali Singh, Radhika Sharma, Alipsa Biswal, BLS Baisnavi
- All-Rounders: Sushree Dibyadharshini, Kalpana Nayak, Rasnara Parwin
- Bowlers: Tarana Pradhan, Rani Kumar Prasad, Lipika Mohato
- Captain: Kalpana Nayak
- Vice-Captain: Rasnara Parwin
Odisha Violet Women & Odisha Green Women Squads
Odisha Violet Women Squad
Sushree Dibyadarshini, Anjali Singh, Tarana Pradhan, Rasmita Chinara, Aditi Singhdeo, Sweet Beura, Suryasnat Swain, Ankita Giri, Kuni Bhandra, Kalpana Nayak, Srutirekha Mohanta, Susmita Dhanwar, Radhika Sharma, Lopa Pattnaik, Kavya Das
Odisha Green Women Squad
Rasanara Parwin, Pragyan Mohanty, Sarojini GiriAlipsa Biswal, BLS Baisnavi, Rameswari Naik, Bhabani Dhada, Sushree Anita Singh, Rani Kumar Prasad, Sumitra Sahoo, Lipika Mahato, Nistha Dutta, Aparna Rani Sahoo, Nidhi Singh, Sabita Kachim
ODV-W vs ODG-W Probable Winner
Odisha Violet is expected to win this game.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.