MUM vs HAR Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite E Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Mumbai and Haryana at Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai on January 15.
Mumbai didn’t have a good start to their SMAT campaign as they lost both of their opening games. They have nothing in their account and are at the bottom in the points table of Elite E Group.
Haryana, on the other hand, has won both of their opening games. Currently, they are sitting on the 3rd spot in the league table of Elite E Group.
In the upcoming clash, while Mumbai would be desperate to put an end to their losing streak, Haryana, on the other hand, would be aiming to add another victory in their tally.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match MUM vs HAR of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
MUM vs HAR Match Details
- Match: Mumbai vs Haryana, Elite E Group Match
- Time: 7:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 15 January 2021
- Venue: Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai
MUM vs HAR Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a sunny day in Mumbai with a temperature hovering around at 31 degree Celsius. We can expect a complete 40 over the game as the chances of rainfall are zero.
The track at this venue is neutral. It is not a high scoring wicket as both the batters and bowlers would get almost equal help from the turf. Chasing would be the first decision of the side winning the toss.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 128.
Record of Chasing Teams
- Won – 2
- Lost – 0
- Tied – 0
Mumbai and Haryana Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Mumbai Predicted Playing 11
Suryakumar Yadav (c), Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare (wk), Atharva Ankolekar, Tushar Deshpande, Dhawal Kulkarni, Kruthik Hanagavadi, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shivam Dube, Sarfaraz Khan, Shams Mulani
Haryana Predicted Playing 11
Chaitanya Bishnoi, Guntashveer Singh, Shivam Chauhan, Rohit Sharma (wk), Rahul Tewatia, Mohit Sharma (c), Arun Chaprana, Sumit Kumar, Himanshu Rana, Jayant Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal.
Top Three Players For Your Fantasy Team
1. Shivam Dube: He has accumulated 89 runs in two games at an average of around 45 which is the most by any player from his side. He can be the best pick for your fantasy team.
2. Shivam Chauhan: He has scored 80 runs so far in the tournament. He has been the most consistent batsman for Haryana. He can provide you with good points if picked in your fantasy team.
3. Jayant Yadav: He has picked up two wickets from two games at an economy rate of well below. Among bowlers, you can pick him safely in your fantasy team.
MUM vs HAR Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Aditya Tare
- Batters: Suryakumar Yadav, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shivam Chauhan, Himanshu Rana
- All-Rounders: Shams Mulani, Sumit Kumar, Shivam Dube
- Bowlers: Jayant Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Tushar Deshpande
- Captain: Suryakumar Yadav
- Vice-Captain: Shivam Dube
Mumbai & Haryana Squads
Suryakumar Yadav (c), Aditya Tare (vc), Minad Manjrekar, Prathamesh Dake, Atharva Ankolekar, Shashank Attarde, Shams Mulani, Hardik Tamore, Akash Parkar, Sufiyan Shaikh, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Aakarshit Gomel, Sarfaraz Khan, Siddhesh Lad, Shivam Dube, Shubham Ranjane, Sujit Nayak, Sairaj Patil, Tushar Deshpande, Dhawal Kulkarni.
Ankit Kumar, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Ajit Chahal, Yuzvendra Chahal, Pramod Chandila, Arun Chaprana, Ashish Hooda, Kapil Hooda, Aman Kumar, Tinu Kundu, Sanjay Pahal, Harshal Patel, Himanshu Rana, Shubham Rohilla, Mohit Sharma, Nitin Saini, Rohit Sharma, Shivam Chauhan, Guntashveer Singh, Sumit Kumar, Rahul Tewatia, Jayant Yadav, Yashu Sharma
MUM vs HAR Probable Winners
Haryana is expected to win this clash.
MUM vs HAR Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.