KER vs HAR Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite E Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Kerala and Haryana, at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai on January 19.
Kerala has won three of their four games and is placed second in the Elite E Group leaderboard. They post their previous encounter against Andhra as they failed to defend the total of 112 runs they posted on the board.
Haryana, on the other hand, has won all four of their games. The Bowling of Haryana is in brilliant form, whereas the batting of Kerala has been tremendous. It will be a difficult task for Kerala to beat in-form Haryana in the upcoming game.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match KER vs HAR of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
KER vs HAR Match Details
- Match: Kerala vs Haryana, Elite E Group match
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 19 January 2021
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
KER vs HAR Weather & Pitch Report
It will be partly cloudy in Mumbai with a temperature hovering around 28 degree Celsius. It will be dry with no precipitation and cloud covering 8% of the sky, the humidity will be around 50%.
As we already know, the surface at the Wankhede stadium always favours the batters more than the bowlers, the team batting second has a good track record of winning matches, and scores over 200 are being chased easily. Whoever wins the toss should bowl first.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 182.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won – 5
- Lost – 0
- Tie – 0
Kerala vs Haryana Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Kerala Predicted Playing 11
Mohammed Azharuddeen, Sanju Samson (wk/c), Vishnu Vinod, Salman Nizar, S Sreesanth, Jalaj Saxena, KM Asif, Sachin Baby, Sudhesan Midhun, Robin Uthappa, Basil Thampi.
Haryana Predicted Playing 11
Himanshu Rana, Shivam Chauhan, Rohit Parmod Sharma (wk), Sumit Kumar, Rahul Tewatia, Mohit Sharma (c), Yuzvendra Chahal, Arun Chaprana, Yashu Sharma, Jayant Yadav, Chaitanya Bishnoi.
Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
- Mohammed Azharuddeen: He has smashed 179 runs in four matches at an average of around 60. He can ve a safe addition to your fantasy team.
- Shivam Chauhan: He has scored 155 runs in the tournament, whereas his average has been 51.66. He is in brilliant run-scoring form.
- Jalaj Saxena: He will be the best pick among all-rounder from Kerala. Saxena scalped eight wickets last season, whereas he has scalped eight in just four games this season. He is a veteran all-rounder.
KER vs HAR Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: Sanju Samson, Rohit Parmod Sharma, Vishnu Vinod
- Batsmen: Mohammed Azharuddeen, Robin Uthappa, Shivam Chauhan
- All-Rounders: Rahul Tewatia, Jalaj Saxena
- Bowlers: Jayant Yadav, KM Asif, S Sreesanth
- Captain: Jalaj Saxena
- Vice-Captain: Shivam Chauhan
Kerala & Haryana Squads
Sanju Samson (C & WK), Sachin Baby, Abhishek Mohan, KM Asif, Basil Thampi, Akshay Chandran, Rohan Kunnummal, Vinoop Manoharan, Sudhesan Midhun, Mohammed Azharuddeen, MD Nidheesh, Salman Nizar, Jalaj Saxena, Vathsal Govind, S Sreesanth, Robin Uthappa and Vishnu Vinod.
Ankit Kumar (c), Chaitanya Bishnoi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ajit Chahal, Pramod Chandila, Arun Chaprana, Ashish Hooda, Kapil Hooda, Tinu Kundu, Aman Kumar, Sanjay Pahal, Harshal Patel, Himanshu Rana, Shubham Rohilla, Nitin Saini, Mohit Sharma, Rohit Parmod Sharma, Shivam Chauhan, Guntashveer Singh, Rahul Tewatia, Jayant Yadav, Yashu Sharma, Sumit Kumar.
KER vs HAR Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.