IN-W vs BD-W: India Women will lock horns against Bangladesh Women in Match 15 of the Women’s Asia Cup, 2022 on Saturday, October 8, 2022, at Sylhet District Stadium, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
India Women have been sensational, winning three of their four matches. Currently, they are sitting at the top of the points table.
However, they lost their most recent fixture against Pakistan Women by 21 runs and must be looking to return to their winning ways.
Bangladesh Women, on the other hand, have played three matches so far in the Women’s Asia Cup 2022, out of which they have won two games.
They are currently placed third in the points rankings with four points in their account. They won their last game against Malaysia Women and will look to extend their winning streak in the tournament.
Here are the match details, pitch report, probable playing 11, squads, player records/stats and dream11 fantasy team predictions for Match 15 of the Women’s Asia Cup, 2022 between India Women and Bangladesh Women.
IN-W vs BD-W Match Details
- Match: India Women vs Bangladesh Women, Match 15
- Date: Saturday, October 8, 2022
- Time: 1:00 PM (IST)
- Venue: Sylhet District Stadium, Sylhet, Bangladesh
The surface at Sylhet has been a balanced one so far. However, it has been bowlers who have dominated the games of late. The same trend is expected to be followed on Saturday as well. Whoever wins the toss will look to bowl first.
IN-W vs BD-W Probable Playing XI
India Women Playing XI
Harmanpreet Kaur (C), Richa Ghosh (WK), Dayalan Hemalatha, Sabbhineni Meghana, Pooja Vastrakar, Jemimah Rodrigues, Renuka Singh, Radha Yadav, Deepti Sharma, Smriti Mandhana, Rajeshwari Gayakwad.
Bangladesh Women Playing XI
Nigar Sultana (C), Shamima Sultana (WK), Ritu Moni, Sanjida Akter, Nahida Akter, Salma Khatun, Fahima Khatun, Fariha Trisna, Murshida Khatun, Fargana Hoque, Rumana Ahmed.
Average First Innings Score
The average first innings score at this venue in the last 5 matches is 116 runs.
Record of Chasing Team
Based on the previous five matches —
- Matches Won: 2
- Matches Lost: 3
- Draw/No Result/Abandoned: 0
India Women & Bangladesh Women’s Last 5 Matches Stats
IN-W vs BD-W Player Record/Stats (Must Picks)
|Player||Stats (This Tournament)|
|Deepti Sharma||81 Runs & 6 Wickets|
|Jemimah Rodrigues||153 Runs|
|Rumana Ahmed||5 Wickets|
|Sasha Azmi||4 Wickets|
|Sanjida Akter||4 Wickets|
|Sabbhineni Meghana||94 Runs|
|Rajeshwari Gayakwad||3 Wickets|
IN-W vs BD-W Captaincy Picks
- Deepti Sharma
- Jemimah Rodrigues
- Rumana Ahmed
IN-W vs BD-W Dream11 Fantasy Team Prediction
Fantasy Team Suggestion 1
- Wicket-Keeper: Nigar Sultana, Richa Ghosh
- Batters: Sabbhineni Meghana, Murshida Khatun, Jemimah Rodrigues
- All-Rounders: Deepti Sharma, Rumana Ahmed, Pooja Vastrakar
- Bowlers: Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Nahida Akter, Sanjida Akter
- Captain: Deepti Sharma
- Vice-Captain: Rumana Ahmed
Fantasy Team Suggestion 2
- Wicket-Keeper: Nigar Sultana
- Batters: Smriti Mandhana, Sabbhineni Meghana, Murshida Khatun, Jemimah Rodrigues
- All-Rounders: Deepti Sharma, Rumana Ahmed, Salma Khatun
- Bowlers: Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Renuka Singh, Sanjida Akter
- Captain: Jemimah Rodrigues
- Vice-Captain: Deepti Sharma
Probable Winner Of The Match
India Women are expected to win this match.
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.