HYD vs TN Dream11 Fantasy Predictions: The Elite B Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 will be played between Hyderabad and Tamil Nadu at Jadavpur University Campus, Kolkata on January 16.
Hyderabad is currently placed third in the Elite B Group points tally with 4 points. In their previous game, they lost to Bengal by 6 wickets and they need to bounce back strongly and perform well in the remaining games.
Tamil Nadu, on the other hand, has started their Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy campaign on a good note got as they won all their 3 matches and are at the top of the table in the Elite B Group standings with 12 points in their bag.
This is the perfect event for the fantasy sports enthusiast to switch on. So here are the match details, pitch report, weather forecast, head to head, top picks, probable playing 11 and dream11 fantasy team predictions for the match HYD vs TN of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021.
HYD vs TN Match Details
- Match: Hyderabad vs Tamil Nadu, Elite B Group match
- Time: 12:00 PM (IST)
- Date: 16 January 2021
- Venue: Jadavpur University Campus, Kolkata
HYD vs TN Weather & Pitch Report
It will be a sunny day in Kolkata with the temperature hovering around 22 degree Celsius. We can enjoy a complete 40 overs game as the chances of precipitation are zero.
It’s a good pitch to bat on. We have already witnessed some high scoring matches here and the same trend is expected in this clash. Since it’s an afternoon game there won’t be much moisture on the surface and it helps the batters really well. Whoever wins the toss, should go for bat first.
Average First Inning Score
The average first inning score at this venue is 166.
Record of Chasing Team
- Won – 1
- Lost – 2
- Tie – 0
Hyderabad vs Tamil Nadu Dream11 Probable Playing 11
Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
Tanmay Agarwal (c), Pragnay Reddy (wk), Tilak Varma, Telukupalli Ravi Teja, Tanay Thyagarajan, Chama V Milind, Himalay Agarwal, Bavanaka Sandeep, Rahul Buddhi, Yudhvir Singh, Kartikeya Kak.
Tamil Nadu Predicted Playing 11
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Baba Aparajith, Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Aswin Crist, Sandeep Warrier, Shahrukh Khan, Arun Karthik, M Mohammed, Murugan Ashwin.
Top Three Picks For Your Fantasy Team
1. Hari Nishanth: The southpaw has been impressive at the top of the order. He has 168 runs in 3 matches so far. He has the capability to go for big hits just after setting his foot on the track. He can be a good option for the vice-captain.
2. N Jagadeesan: He played some brilliant innings for Tamil Nadu in the last 3 matches, he has scored 166 runs in 3 matches at an average of 83 with a strike rate of 143.10. He is a consistent player of Tamil Nadu. He can be a safe pick for your fantasy team.
3. Murugan Ashwin: He has 6 wickets in 3 games so far. He also bowls at death. If you are wondering for the best pick among bowlers, do try Ashwin, he’ll not disappoint you.
HYD vs TN Dream11 Fantasy Team Predictions
- Wicket-Keeper: N Jagadeesan, Dinesh Karthik
- Batsmen: Arun Karthik, Tilak Varma, Himalay Agarwal, C Hari Nishanth
- All-Rounders: Telukupalli Ravi Teja, Kartikeya Kak
- Bowlers: Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Murugan Ashwin, Tanay Thyagarajan
- Captain: N Jagadeesan
- Vice-Captain: C Hari Nishanth
Hyderabad & Tamil Nadu Squads
Ashish Srivastav, Abhirath Reddy, Buddhi Rahul, Tanay Thyagarajan, C Hitesh Yadav, M S R Charan, M Samhith Reddy, Shreyas Vala, Akash Bhandari, C V Milind, Tanmay Agarwal, B Sandeep, Himalay Agarwal, Sumanth Kolla, T Ravi Teja, Mickil Jaiswal, Ctl Rakshann, M Rakesh Yadav, Tilak Varma, Prateek Reddy, Pragnay Reddy, Ajay Dev Goud, Yudhvir Singh, Kartikeya Kak
Tamil Nadu Squad
Dinesh Karthik(w/c), Arun Karthik, Baba Aparajith, Vijay Shankar, Murugan Ashwin, M Mohammed, Sandeep Warrier, Aswin Crist, Baba Indrajith, Shahrukh Khan, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Jagatheesan Kousik, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Hari Nishanth, Jaganath Srinivas, Sonu Yadav, N Jagadeesan, Pradosh Ranjan Paul, Manimaran Siddharth, G Periyaswamy
HYD vs TN Broadcast & Streaming
- TV: Star Sports Network
- Live Streaming: Disney+ Hotstar
Disclaimer: This team is based on the understanding, analysis, and instinct of the author. While selecting your team for the fantasy game please consider the points mentioned and make your own decision at the time of making your team.